✰𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓✰

----------------------------------------------------------

"Maybe it's goodnight for me. But it's about time you woke up."
----------------------------------------------------------
Satomi Pov:

"Off with your head!" The red haired boy exclaimed, with a blinding light, the raccoon yelled when he got a black and red collar around his neck, trying to pull it off.

"MYAH?! What the heck is this?"

"Laws of the queen of hearts nummer 23: one shall never bring a cat into a party." The red haired boy stated as he put his hands on his hips, "you being here means that a rule has been broken, i shall have you removed at once."

"IM NOT A CAT!!" Grim complained, "i'il burn this collar right off and... EH?! I can't use magic!" Grim exclaimed.

The red haired boy smirked in victory, "heh- you wont be using any magic unless I remove the collar, now you're nothing but an ordinary cat."

"IM NOT SOME PET!" Grim yelled.

"You wont have to worry about that.. I'd rather not keep an pet like you, i'il take it off when you're out of the school." The red haired boy stated.

A boy with teal hair joined the conversation, "wow, as wonderful as ever. All the magic gets sealed by your unique magic, riddle." He praised. "I want it... No i mean I wouldn't want it ever cast on me." He corrected himself,

'Better stay away from him he seems shady but fun to mess with," satomi thought.

Suddenly the headmaster marched over to Satomi who was standing somewhere in the crowd.

"Miss. Gojo You must do something about your familiar! Properly disci-" Satomi cut him off, "he isn't mine. I've never seen it before in my entire life, the only pet i have is an cat," satomi stated.

"Eh? It isn't yours?"

"I would've told you but you cut me off the entire time,"

"Oh. Is that so... ahem alright i shall let it go alive since im oh so Gracious!" The headmaster said as he recovered from his embarrassment.

A few students picked up Grim to throw him out. "Gya! Let me go!," grim yelled as he struggled to get free, "i-i'il definitely become the greatest magician! You better remember my name!" Grim yelled as the doors closed.

'Alright i have a feeling this is not the last time i will see that cat... oh well not my problem then." Satomi thought smiling.

"Well we had some trouble along the way but, this brings the entrance ceremony to a close." The headmaster spoke.

"Dorm leaders, please lead the new students towards their dorms," the headmaster spoke as he looked towards the Housewardens, "hm? Now that i think of it I don't see Diasomnia's dorm leader, Mr. Draconia around at all.."

"That's no different from usual, is it?"

"Did we forget to tell him that the entrance ceremony was today?"

"If you're going to complain you should've told him yourself,"

"But I don't know anything about him?"

All of sudden all the students started whispering,

"He said Draconia, does he mean THAT malleus Draconia?"

"So its true he goes to school here?"

"Scary.."

"So it seems i was correct. I thought he might've come but malleus didn't, seems like the invitation has never arrived again." A boy with black and a pink streak in his hair spoke as he appeared out of nowhere.

"My sincere apologies, I promise we did not mean to exclude him." The teal haired boy said.

"You don't sound so sorry, you know?" Satomi said as he looked at her before looking away again.

"His aura makes him hard to approach."

The boy with with pink in his hair shook his head, "its fine, members of Diasomnia follow me, i hope this doesn't upset him.." he mumbled the last part. Walking away.

- Time skip mirror hall -

Walking through the corridors we finally arrived at a room full of mirrors before disappearing into one of the mirrors,

Once i came though the mirror i saw that the pomefiore dorm was an beutifaul castle looking dorm, "this really is amazing..." i mumbled walking inside the dormitory. Another thing is that it looked beutifaul at night.

Once we were all inside the students all stood there waiting for the dorm leader to give an explanation of what's going to happen now. Vil announced himself as the dorm leader of pomefiore and another boy named rook hunt, who was our vice dorm leader. If anything would happen we have to ask them or either a teacher. Vil told everyone the dorm rules and other things for the dorm,

' I don't really know what he said but im sure its not that important.' Satomi thought as she was thinking of how her cat was and what the others were doing.

"Entering my assigned room i found all of my stuff there, chlotes my pillows phone and everything even my glasses 'nice'.

"Kinda creepy though how did they get my stuff without getting noticed by the sorcerers...." I mumbled to myself before shrugging, "meh i deal with that tomorrow i should go to sleep." Satomi told herself as she changed into more comfortable clothes and flopped down on her bed. (She didn't sleep she was watching an movie the entire night)
----------------------------------------------------------

 (She didn't sleep she was watching an movie the entire night)----------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------
𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆 4 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒆 ♥
𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕: 876