CHAPTER 1: Laville High

[ADVANCE SORRY FOR THE WRONG GRAMMAR AND WRONG USE OF WORD, I'M OPEN FOR CORRECTION.]

Chapter 1: Laville High

"-On the final lap of the race this year, Navier Estrella at the top of the hill an area you would not normally touch the inside of, Alejandro Velasco goes all the way off the carts on the right hand side from the wind here in Laguna Seca, Unbelievable and the championship will go to MAYUMI RYLE LOPEZ! finishes her car slides in just one second! what a truly unbelievable!"

I smirk as i stop my car at the finish line, i push my shoes at the break pedal to stop the moving. As i come out at the car tinanggal ko ang helmet sa ulo bahagyang bumagsak ang mahaba kong buhok, at lumakas ang sigawan ng mga manonood. Lumabas din bigla sa big screen ang mukha ko, ngumiti ako dito at kumaway.

My Manager walk towards to my direction and hand me a water, "You improved a lot Yumi, good job." she said. Kinuha niya ang helmet ko at umalis, Alejandro was behind her, "Congrats little dumpling." A smirk across his lips.

I rolled my eyes on him, "stop calling me like that, Alejandro, i beat you duh." He laugh and give me a head pat, he is my childhood friend and my first manager. "Yumi!!" my manager called, i looked at her and smiled, "Aye, Coming! let's go get our trophy Mr. Shrek!" i roll my eyes on him.

"Come on, i don't even look like a Shrek," i ignore his reply and went to the stage for the trophy, my manager was beside me and the emcee, after that we handshake our hands "you're trully amazing Miss Lopez, i can't wait to see you again in the next competition."

I nodded as being respectful, "I hope to see you again, thank you." i smiled and looked at the camera and reporters. Pagbaba ko ng stage ay nag si puntahan sa akin ang mga reporters, there questions are all the same kaya nag pasalamat lang din ako and went to my car. Iuuwi ko kasi sa bahay, and i know Mom is gonna be super mad at me.

Nakasunod saakin ang mga reporter kaya naman ng makapasok ako sa kotse ay sinabihan ko ang aking manager na uuwi na ako. Pinaandar ko na ang engine at nag inikot na ang manubela.

I'm Mayumi Ryle Lopez, my parents are working under the government kaya naman alam kong magagalit na naman si Mom saakin because i skip our class for this event naman, well i don't really like studying i think studying is not for me. I don't enjoy studying.

There's some people naman na hindi gustong mag aral just like me, i don't see my self studying but my Mom want me to be just like them so that i will be a rich kuno.

I enjoy race, competition, like that. My phone suddenly rang and the caller shows my Mom name. I inhale and exhale and press the green button. [You skip class again Mayumi?! I Allow you to do that race but still Yumi, your grades is getting below! how unresponsible!]

"Mom.. I'm sorry okay? today's is our event lang talaga and i had to skip the morning class, matagal ko nang pinaghandaan 'tong event and i can't just not show up.. right.? i'll make bawi na lang.." it's not that hard thou.

[You have to promise Yumi, because if it's still the same i won't agree to your race again and i'll confiscate your cars, got it?]

I sighed. "Yes mom.." then she hang up, i looked at the left side mirror and pressed the accelerator pedal. I can't just make Mom confiscate my babies, my cars, they're my babies.