𝟏𝟓. 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐞

Astrid's house

Alec, fed up with hanging out with Clary, decided to go with Buffy to her aunt Astrid's house. Astrid wasn't home so Alec and Buffy were left alone. They drank wine and went to bed tired of Simon's rescue.

In the bedroom, Buffy Summers slept with Alec Lightwood. The blonde-haired girl was sleeping on the chest of the black-haired boy, whose arms were wrapped around her waist.

The first to wake up was Buffy, who looked at the black-haired boy sleeping in her bed. A few seconds later, the boy opened his eyes. After fully waking up, Alec saw that the blonde had woken up and smiled at her. Buffy smiled back.

Alec pulled the blonde to him.

- Good morning, Alec

- Good morning, Buffy - Alec greeted the blonde girl. He cupped her face and pressed their lips together. They kissed until the phone started ringing.

- That phone must be ringing right now? - Buffy said as she pulled away from him to answer Izzy's call.

- Hello Izzy what happened? - Asked the blonde girl and started talking to Izzy.

Alec watched Buffy talk on the phone. When she finished talking, she began to tell what Izzy found out.

- There's a lead on Clara's mother. Magnus Bane is a sorcerer who may have taken Clary's memories. We have to be at the institute in 20 minutes - Buffy said.

She kissed him one last time on the lips and took off her quilt and went to the closet to get out her clothes: a black dress and a denim jacket and knee-high boots. Then she went to the bathroom and got ready to go to the institute.

When she was ready, she and Alec headed for the door.

- Let our relationship remain a secret for now. I don't want to make a fuss, and as you well know, if Izzy knew about it, everyone would know. I prefer not to mix my professional and private life - The blonde girl said as they left her bedroom.

- You're right, it's better not to tell them anything - Alec agreed with Buffy, who shared her opinion about the secrecy of their relationship.

- We'd better go or Izzy will suspect something about the fact that we're both gone - Buffy stated.

- You're right, Izzy would make an investigation out of it - The black-haired man said with a smile.

Alec wrapped his arms around the blonde from behind and pulled her closer. Buffy was the only person he liked to be with away from the red-haired girl.

***

Some time later the Institute