𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐲𝐚 ; a happy family

ꉂ — fem reader , 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧 au , 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟

ꉂ  —  fem reader   ,    𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧 au   ,   𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟

ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ'ꜱ ᴀʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ,
ɪ'ʟʟ ꜱᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

"I MISSED YOU!" klee yelled as she ran towards you and kaeya. you were the first person she hugged, and kaeya just laughed in defeat as he knew you were klee's favourite. you spun klee around and cuddled her close. "now that you're back, do you promise not to go out anymore? klee really wants to spend time with you and brother kaeya..."

you looked over at kaeya with a snarky grin. the only reason you had to go out for work was because kaeya decided to sign the both of you up to a three day commission mission thing — today was the first day and you honestly almost died. kaeya avoided your gaze with a smirk. "well kaeya? CAN we not go out anymore?"

kaeya chuckled and took klee from your arms and held onto her close to his chest. he poked her nose and gave her forehead a little kiss. "sorry klee, but y/n and i have lots of work to do~"

klee frowns sadly. "but.... but grandmaster jean said that kaeya and y/n will spend time with klee..."

"and we most certainly will," you chimed. "today we will spend the whole day with you."

klee's eyes brightened up hearing this. she loved hanging out with you and kaeya. it almost felt like you and him were parents to her — she always liked sneaking candies into your purse, sneaking some toys into kaeya's bag so he can find them and think of her. she loved playing hide and seek so you both could try and find her hiding in the weirdest of places. klee loved the two of you.

kaeya looked at you quizingly. "we will?"

"yes. we will," you snapped at him with a smile. "we will spend time with klee today and we WILL enjoy it." you grabbed klee from kaeya and strutted away, swinging your hips side to side to assert some kind of dominance that kaeya will never forget.

kaeya just sighed before following up to you. he wanted to rest a little, but seeing how sad klee was, he knew he couldnt just abandon her like that. he decided that he would follow you, wondering where exactly you wanted to bring klee.

you brought klee to play in the gardens while you and kaeya rested underneath the tree for shade. the captain placed his hand on yours, taking in the fresh air. he leaned his head against the tree as he watched klee play with flowers and butterflies. "you know, tomorrow we get to go to sumeru."

"thats amazing," you say sarcastically. "i cant wait to be buried alive in the sandstorms."

"oh come on its not that bad."

"it is that bad. i almost died today."

"sounds like a skill issue to me y/n. you could have avoided almost dying if you knew how to control that wind glider of yours." he mocked with a teasing tone, it kinda irritated you. you smiled and flicked his forehead to which he winced at.