What happened in Vegas...

One-night stands are usually fun and games until you wake up and find out the man you were sleeping with has been replaced with a satin pillow.

It was the morning after when I felt the cold air rubbing against my skin. I gradually opened my eyes to view the empty space on the bed.

Where did he go?

I sat up when suddenly, I felt the strongest headache. It felt like someone was hitting my head with a hammer over and over again,

Great, a hangover.

Just when I was beginning to think that my morning couldn't possibly get any worse. My phone started ringing, my naked body rushed out of bed. In the mist of doing so, my knees gave out, causing me to trip over the sheet, which resulted in me falling face-first on the floor.

Ouch!

I grumbled as I licked the blood off my now busted lip. I tried to get up again, but failed to do so once more.

What the fuck did he do to me!

After crawling like a zombie, I was able to get to the table where my phone vibrated violently. The moment I looked at my phone, I felt my heart quicken- there was a missed call from Huey.

Huey: Flight is booked for 10:00 am EST. We should meet in the lobby at 9:15. Make sure to bring your luggage.

My smile faded as he didn't even ask me how I was doing. I shook my thoughts away as he probably just wanted to wait until he saw me.

Yeah. That's what it was.

I stared at his text, debating whether I should text him back. I really wanted to know what was on his mind.

Thanks Huey, See you soon!

To avoid appearing too enthusiastic, I removed the explanation mark.

Thanks Huey, See you soon.

I sent the text and waited for his reply. He saw the message but didn't respond back.

I breathed a sigh of defeat. I guess I'll have to wait and see when we meet.

As I hopped into the shower, I had flashbacks of fucking me doggy style. The sounds of his wet big dick thrusting in and out of me, over, and over again, while my ass clapped against him. It was so intense that I felt like I could still feel him inside of me. As I imagined our sexual encounter, I began moaning uncontrollably. I was hoping for him to walk in on me and finish me off while I was in the shower. It wasn't until the water turned cold that I realized I had been using the shower head to masturbate.

Holy shit!.

I yelped as I dreaded taking cold showers. I quickly stepped out and wrapped myself in a towel, wishing the towel was his arms. I smiled at the fact that after we fucked, I expected him to leave, but he held me in his arms all night long like I was his woman.

Chante', who?

Jokes aside...I longed to be in his wife's place. She had no idea how lucky she was.

Actually.. to be honest... She l didn't know how un-lucky she was because her beloved husband and I had committed the most heinous act imaginable