Akiro is weak

The floor is hard, but when you get used to it, it becomes as soft as a bed. Such was the case for the young man currently on the ground. Not a day went by without him being down, and as usual the same people were responsible for his ailments. They had hairstyles that were rarely seen in Tokyo, like their blond dyes. It was the smallest of the group who attacked the young man on the ground one last time, stepping on his hand. In response, the schoolboy could only grunt as his bully moved a little closer to him on the ground.

- Come on, Akiro, you're used to give us the numbers.  When we hit you yesterday you said it was 999, so that means today it's 1000. Shout it out Akiro, shout it out!

He didn't want to, but finally, sobbing, he said it.

- 1000, that is 1000 defeats.

His answer only increased the laughter and glares he received as he toiled on the ground. No one seemed to want to help him, not even the so-called normal students. The teachers, too, pretended not to know and so didn't intervene. Did Akiro have any friends here? Yes, he had a childhood friend, but just like the teachers, she pretended nothing was going on, but that didn't stop Akiro from staring at her while he was crying. For the blond boy, it was easy to know what he was looking at.

- Oooh... my little Akiro !

The blond then rushed over to the girl to give her a hug, she didn't even push him away. Akiro's empty gaze was on them, showing his sadness, but the blond's words would make him much angrier.

- Hey Akiro! Stop looking at Emma, don't forget she's my girl! My Emma-chan! Can't you see it's not you who's going to make her be good tonight, eh? Don't worry, Uncle Ken will take good care of her. 

Ken's forward pelvic movements made him grit his teeth, but a simple pressure on his leg once again brought out a groan of pain. It was another blond member of the gang who was hooded compared to the others. He laughed as he crushed Akiro's leg.

-Come on, you've got to smile! Maybe Ken will invite you to his wedding if you're good.

He laughed all the way through, showing just how little he meant it. It was his action that stopped the bullying for the day.

Akiro was disgusted, as much by himself as by the others around him. It had been like that ever since he'd entered middle school. Recalling the times when he'd told himself that college was going to be easy, he cried. He couldn't take it anymore. He was at least able to stand despite the pain that still coursed through his body. He didn't want to stand in the middle of the court anymore, he wanted to leave the school altogether. Given the few supervisors present, this was a simple matter. As he slowly moved away from the group, the boys started laughing and shouting at him.

- Come back, little idiot!

- Let him go home, he'll be crying in his poor daddy's arms.

Akiro turned for a moment to glare at the schoolboy. He was frightened for a second by the look in his eyes, but smiled back.

- Tomorrow we're going to make him dance again anyway!

Akiro's body began to go numb as he walked along. He began to see a little more than a few meters ahead, then everything went black - he had fallen unconscious.

~*~

When Akiro awoke, he knew immediately where he was, which is why his face was even darker. This was his room. It wasn't really different from the bedrooms of middle-schoolers at his age, with lots of posters, a bedside table, a big bed and a pile of weird magazines under the bed.

But the lines on the right wall were quite unusual; they looked as if they'd been made by prisoners in their cells. There were almost a thousand of them. No, in fact, there was only one more to go to get to a thousand. That's why, even in his room, Akiro couldn't smile. This young brunet knew that he'd probably been picked up by an ambulance, thus mocked by all his peers.

With what little strength and desire he had left, Akiro took the black marker on his bedside table and marked the 1000th line. Drops could be seen falling to the floor as he recalled all his other defeats. He would be returning to high school in barely three months. What future did he have?

He had no friends and was the worst member of his father's Dojo. He didn't even come to training anymore. And yet, they all believed he was some kind of genius or something and would be able to achieve his father's greatness one day. But he couldn't, his father always said he wasn't ready and wouldn't succeed at anything. As for Akiro, he couldn't see himself succeeding him, even if a miracle had taken place.

- Yo asshole, I'm here!

                                                                                    (Not Mine, Artist : @𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚊 • 𝚄𝚁𝙻 : 𝚑𝚝𝚝𝚙𝚜://𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛

                                                                                    (Not Mine, Artist : @𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚊 • 𝚄𝚁𝙻 : 𝚑𝚝𝚝𝚙𝚜://𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛.𝚌𝚘𝚖/𝚊𝚓𝚛𝚝𝚔𝚏𝟺𝟺)

A voice disturbed his thoughts. He wasn't expecting anyone, not even his father. Turning around, he saw a blond man standing at the entrance to his room, smiling at him. His first instinct was to pick up the pair of scissors on his bedside table and point them at the man. Akiro tried to say something, but before he could utter a few words, the blond man spoke.

- Don't be afraid Akiro, I'm not going to hurt you. At least, not yet.

Akiro's heart was beating fast as he looked up into his big blue eyes. He looked down at the blond's arms and saw two long scars on each of them. Although his hair was long, the scar on his lip was huge and visible. Akiro was certain he was a thief.

- How did you get into my room?

- It was open.

- Who the hell are you?

- You can call me Boss if you like. You're too weak to use my real name. And please stop being so formal with me, kid, it's embarrassing, we're the same age....