chapter 10

Lets just say it was a fun night

.

( HI ITS BEEN SO LONG?!?!?!? I JUST GOT BACK ON WATTPAD AND IM GONNA TRY TO CONTINUE THIS BUT A I WANT TO I MAKE A NEW ONE... BUT YEAH ILL FINISH THIS ATLEAST BEFORE STARTING A NEW ONE )

everyone was wasted last night, the mansion had that alcohol smell everywhere, jay woke up early and cleaned the house as much as he could, getting rid of the smell, as jungwon also woke up from all the noise jay was making he decided to help him.

Soon then the others woke up one by one, jake woke up because of the sunlight hitting his skin directly, he got up completely confused of what happend last night, clearly forgetting what happend...

He looked around and saw one man sleeping beautifully, well he freaked out when he checked out the face of one lee heeseung, he thought to himself " did we just..."
He slowly realized and got up to the mirror to check, his neck was full of hickeys and his body had some faint hand prints, he realized what they just did.

.
.

Heeseungs pov :

I woke up in one of jay's guest room and saw that im undressed, i didnt worry about it i probably just got hot and took off my top,
I got up and looked around seeing everyone who also looked as they just woke up, i also realized someone was missing, that someone is jaeyun.

I didnt see him yet, i wore a random white shirt and went downstairs, i saw wonyoung just hanging, sunghoon fixing his hair, sunoo and jungwon bickering and niki and taki playing games and jay cooking with.. jaeyun!

I walked over to the kitchen where jay was preparing to cook bacon and jaeyun and i made eye contact, then jaeyun left the room
Excusing " wait jungwons calling me "

Back to jakes pov :

I went down covering my body in a jacket and saw that as soon as i went down everyone was looking at me, shocked kinda
" Why are you wearing that?? Isn't it hot? "
Sunghoon asked, i shaked my head, " no, im kinda cold right now.. " we all know its a lie but might aswell, i saw jay was just in the kitchen and i went near him and said hi,

" Did you sleep well? " He said as i nodded,
" Yeah, kinda wanna sleep more though. " I said, " you can, everyone wants to have a sleepover though since all of them are free, though if you are busy you can go " he explained as i listened, " i'll stay " as he nods
" By the way jaeyun, i have something to tell you later on, but help me cook while i say it"

Jay said as i was kinda confused but agreed anyway..