Chapter 2: meeting his brother

When ash got on the flight,he sat and watched his favourite YouTuber to pass the time when it was out of charge and there was 5 hours left of the flight ash went to sleep. Ash woke up and saw that the nearly landed when they landed,he got his bags and sat at the bench waiting for his brother Adam. They saw a man walking that looked like sky, they looked closer and it was "are you ash, that was in a orphanage?" Adam asked ash "yeah.." Ash said "alright come with me I'm your big bro then" Adam said. When they got in the car they saw dawn,Ty and Jason waiting when they saw them they waved at each other, they got in the car ash was be side Adam in the passenger seat, "Alright ash, when we get home where going to get you a minecraft and YouTube account but after dinner so we have time to plan your name." Adam said cherfully. At dinner they where dissociation  what his name could be,"what about AshDoesFire?" Ty suggested "Nah, what about AshLovesLava?" Jason asked "naah, woo, what about AshIsOnFire?" Ash said, everyone agreed to ash's name. Adam went to show ash's room in his room was: a huge gaming computer with a Apple laptop and a spinning chair, a bed with custom skydoesminecraft sheets, posters and huge tv.

Ash was shocked at what was in the room. "Alright,let's make your accounts" Adam said jumping on the chair, he turned on the computer and made some accounts.