2.

~Yeonjun's pov

I felt so lonely lately, that was saying a lot, since I always managed to talk to someone but without Wooyoung, that followed his other friend to that other agency, it all felt felt too quiet to me.

But of course I don't blame him, he's his own person and a good friend would be happy for him, but I can't help that a part of me wants him to be here next to me, being the annoying goofball that he always is, I know it's selfish but... I miss him, I really do...

Anyway, I am not going to let the blues get to me, not today! I am great, I am fine and I'm capable of anything! Ah who am I kidding?! Today I messed the choreo up twice! Twice!!! Do you understand how serious this is??? I bet the other trainees are all laughing behind my back because of how stupid I am! See? All of these thoughts could be avoided if only Wooyoung was here!

I sighed as this little pity party I was throwing in my head came to an abrupt halt as another thought popped up: Well, then maybe it's time to practice again!

I made my way to the practice room. As I did, I heard my name being called by a guy sprinting towards me.

"Hey Yeonjun hyung, wait up! I gotta go practice too!"

Upon further inspection I saw that the shrill voice that called my name belonged to a brown-eyed, lanky teen.

"Hueningie!!!"

My eyes lit up when I saw him.

"You coming with me then?"

Hueningkai nodded.

"Alright, come on!"

I took his hand and practically dragged him to the practice room, finally finding the will to live after days spent missing Wooyoung, even though I had his number on my phone.

"You heard, hyung?"

Hueningkai spoke as he looked at me with those cute little doe eyes.

"Heard what?"

I was too busy getting lost in his sparkly eyes to activate my braincells.

"Well...Today the company's holding auditions, you know what that means!"

He gave me a knowing look

"New friends!"

I blurted out and at the same time Hueningkai said:

"Girls!"

I rolled my eyes at him playfully.

"You're so desperate to find a girlfriend, aren't you? And how do you know if it's a girls only audition anyway?"

And he replied: "You still miss Wooyoung, don't you? You know you can still text him, right? And... A magician never reveals his tricks!"

He winked and I huffed in frustration.

"But texting isn't the same thing!"

I whined as I opened the door to the practice room.

"Yeah yeah whatever..."

I stopped in my tracks as I saw what was happening in front of me: There was a long table on the far side of the room, and Bang PD, our CEO, and several other producers and choreographers were sitting behind it, they didn't look our way fortunately, because they were too focused on a girl dancing in front of them... I was transfixed to say the least... She had a gracefulness and fierceness to her every step that made my head spin in delight, maybe I was falling in love... Nah, I don't fall in love that easily... But the way she moved though, was simply divine... I shook my head, trying to keep my brain away from the waves of delusional thinking that were washing over me, and looked over at Hueningkai, who looked simply awkward... I was staring at him when suddenly he bent his head a little to be on my ear level and whispered in my ear.

"Hyung, I think we should get out of here... This is an audition..."

I rolled my eyes at him for the second time this morning, I guess I wasn't in a very good mood today, and replied snarkily.

"You know, Hueningie, I do have eyes! I know this is an audition, but as long as we don't disturb them and don't make a sound, it'll be as if we're not even here!"

I gave him a smug, "I'm always right" smile and turned back to watch her dancing, somehow my eyes couldn't help but be glued to her every move...