A wondeful night!

It was around 8pm and the music festival was starting to pick up pace the crowd began to grow. It was a hot midsummer night with around 10000 people around me. I suddenly was very glad that I was wearing as less as possible.
Black Fishnet stocking with a thong that looked like something a wrestler would wear. Sparkly and reflective. The top I had was a corset type top that was also had a holographic affect.

I finally managed to make it to the front after waiting an hour to see my favourite Dj. My friends had ditched me to go hang out with these other guys they met. He began his set and immediately the ground shook from the sheer bass. I loved the feeling of bass going through me. I was already tipsy so everything felt euphoric like I was dreaming every moment.

Thr crowd began to press against me pushing me more into the rail. It felt like the air was being pushed against me. I started to push back I felt one person against me. His hard chest and abs against my back he felt warm and inviting. As I pressed back to give my self some space I felt him return the pressure but also standing his ground so I felt the space I needed to breath.

A few minutes later I still felt his back against me. It made me feel good. His skin against my exposed back the music radiating through me. I could help but lean against him and enjoy the moment. I knew it instantly I felt his hand on him hip. His other arm reaching around my chest holding me against hit. In that moment I did not care to look at him. All I wanted was to be lost in this moment. As the music pent up building up to a drop I felt his hand that was on my hip slide over my waist. Each time moving lower and lower. I felt my muscles tense up but I could stop it. Feeling like I was in a bubble of blue and purple haze the music pushing through me and him pushing against me.

His hand slipped lower this time touching me where my legs met. He stopped just cupping me my breathe became ragged I close my eyes and leaned against him. 

I felt him put pressure against pushing me into him. On my ass I felt his member hardening his shorts were thin like swimming trunks or boxers. I felt him push back against me. Around us people were bumping us around everyone was jumping as the music had just hit a massive high point.

His hand slipped back to my hip.

Noo Don't move it. Keep going

It was all I could think. A moment later I felt his fingers hook into my stocking his hand went lower.
His finger now reaching the waistband for my thong. Hell yeah!
I felt is hand hitting my muffin which was waxed clean! I was wet already and aching for this. The Dj was building up for another drop the crowd was swaying and enjoying the moment. I looked around no one was looking at us we were in our own world! I turned to look at him. He was looking at me his blue eyes and black hair. A sharp jaw. He could be a model. I smiled at him. He took this the way I wanted.

His hand moved lower and the beat was about to drop. He pushed a finger in as the bass dropped thumping a string of vibrations through me. He pushed in and out I could help grinding against him. I was lost In him.

He slipped a second finger in. I was loosing my self
His arm that was holding me around my chest moved below my boobs. Tightening around me. I felt my orgasm building the dj was building up for another drop. As the he dropped the bass I could hold back. He knew it. He pushed in deeper. I felt myself tighten around his finger. My head laid on his shoulder. He dropped his head down and started to bite on my neck.

He tooks his finger out and licked them all I smelt was sex and sweat.

He stayed holding me against him as the music carried me into euphoria. As the Dj was ending his set the music picked up pace and I felt him pull away. He grabbed my hand and walked me through he crowd. The stage went off as the next DJ was beginning to set up. We didn't speak instead I just followed him through the crowd.

He stopped half way though and turned too look at me. His eyes pierced through me. Within a second his lips were pressing into mine I felt the urgency in his kiss. I wanted him then and there. He pulled away and lead me through the crowd again 5 minutes later we were in in a secluded area no one was around.

He pushed me against the wall and began to kiss me again. This felt so good.

I turn him around his back against the wall. I pressed on his member. It was thick. I massaged it while kissing me his breathing was ragged and hungry. I slipped my hand in his waistband and his breath hitched. He was dam thick! All I could think was I wanted this!

I pulled away looking at him with a smile I moved lower and pulled his waistband down. Taking a quick glance around we were still safe. I rubbed it out and then licked the tip. Looking up I see him tips his head back. Perfect. Just the reaction I wanted!

I took more of him in my mouth sucking moving in and out his hand was in my hair pushing me more. No gag reflex here baby! I felt him go tense I knew whatvit meant I slowed down my pace. I massaged his balls while making long and slow head bopping movements. His hand tightened in my hair then warm liquid shot into my throat. He pulled me up and kissed me tasting the aftertaste of his juice on my tongue. He pushed me against the wall his member still exposed. He pushed the side of my thong away and ripped through my stocking.

He dropped lower angling himself. He looked at me. His eyes asking permission. I kissed him deep. He pushed into me while our tongues twisted and pulled on eachother hungrily. He stretched me out and started bouncing me on him. The wall scratching on my back his chest pressing against me both his hands on my ass lifting me up. I was straddling him now. He grabbed my ass tighter slapping me against him. I felt myself building up again. We were no where near the stage but I felt the music still vibrating through me. He was close to! I'm Cummings!
Thank goodness I'm on the pill.
I felt his juices spurt in me as my walls tightened. We looked straight at eachother while we came together.

He slipped out and took out a tissue from his pocket he wiped me down and kissed me!

'You were the best fuck of my life!'

The feeling was mutual!

Should I make a part 2?