{Thinking about him}

Devon wakes up as he prepare breakfast for everyone as he walks towards the kitchen.He grabs a cup for the cabinet as he gets a cup of water.He grabs vegetables from the refrigerator as he starts to cut them slowly so no who can wake up suddenly.He hears sudden foot steps as he turns to realize it was Devon walks towards him.When did you woke up he asked him as he turns back to cut the vegetables.Just right now,what are you making right at this time he asked him.Vegetable soup right now since the weather is going to cold sooner then expect he tells him as he lowers down the stove.Sounds like you got everything prepared for everyone he tells him as he puts his arms around his chest.When will it be finished he asked him as he moves his head towards his neck.He kisses his cheek as he closes his eyes on him.He looks so adorable when he sleeping he whisperers to himself as he turns around to kiss him in his cheek.He gentle grabs him as he places him in the couch.He gets up to check on the soup he feels someone touches his chest.Richard why did you left me in the couch he asked him as he counties to touch his chest.Can you stop touching me chest he asked him as he turns off the stove.Why does this make you uncomfortable he asked him as he started to rubs his nips.He blushes as he walks away from him lays down in the couch.Can we do it again darling he asked him as he pushes him down in the ground of the couch.No- Devon not at this moment he tells him as he moves away from him.Aww~ you made me sad Richard he says to him in a soft tone.You know I still love you he tells him as he gives him a kiss.Yeah I know what are you planning to do today he asked him.Well I was going to visit a friend of mine he tells him as he lays beside him.When will the soup be ready he asked him as he gives him a smile.In a couple of minutes he tells him as he goes closer to him as he touches his wrist.Sounds delicious he tells him as he rubs his chest.Ah~ he moans as he quietly covers his mouth looks at him with himself blushing.I want to hear you say that more often he whisper to him as he rubs it slightly harder.C-can we do this later he says to him as he tries to move away from him.He does the puppy eyes as he goes closer to him.Fine let's do it but not so hard on my body he tells him.Fine... he says to him as he puts his body against the couch as he starts to rubs his d*ck.He goes closer to legs as he starts to rub it more.He moans as he takes off his shirt then his pants off.He moves his body the other direction as he starts moves his body constantly.He blushes as he tries to cover his own blush.He rubs it more harder as he moves his body constantly.D—Devon can you go softer on my body he tells him as he pushes his body slightly faster on him.F*ck this feels so good on me he tells himself.Richard I'm gonna c*m he tells him as he pushes him on last time.That felt so good on you he tells him as he touches his on c*m.F*ck that felt so good can we do it when I want to be asked him.No— sh*t what time it is he asked him as he runs over to the stove turns it off.Darling you still have c*m on you not just that you don't have you pants or either your underwear.He blushes as he grabs his clothes,changing his clothes into the clothes he was wear the other day.Where are you going he asked him as he waits for him in the bathroom.I'm late to visit my friend do you want to come or not he asked him.Yes I would love to he tells him as he kisses him.Devon this is not the best time for this I have to put away the vegetables.He grabs his hand as he runs to him to a bus.Where exactly is this friend of yours he asked him.Not far away from him he tells him as he checks his phone.He types on his phone as he shows a worried face towards Devon.Is something on your mind he asked him as he grabs his phone puts it aside.My friend has been sick since he was little I been with him whenever he needs me.Now I have full responsibility over him he probably misses me. I'm sorry you feel that way he tells him as he hugs him.Thank you for listening to me he tells him as he smiles at him.He might be a little clingy,it not his fault his parents don't want to see him.

When they arrive
He runs over to a apartment as he brings out his key opens the door.Richard you have arrived what took you so long he asked him.I was busy with someone sorry if I took forever he tells him as he holds his hand.Devon finally arrives at the apartment as he breaths hardly.So who is this he asked him as he lays on his hand.This is Devon he wanted to visit you he tells him as he moves his head away from his hand.I understand I miss you very much he tells him as he hugs him.What happened to the caretakers I hired he asked him as he looks arrived.I didn't like them they were so annoying he tells him.Well I guess I will still have to pay them he tells him as he smiles at him.Have you ate yet he asked him as he looks at him.I haven't eaten yet cause I miss you he tells him as he smirk at him.I should have expected this from you he tells him as he walks towards the kitchen.He looks at Devon making a death stare as he looks at him up down.He walks slowly towards Richard as he watches him.What happened I thought you were with my friend he asked him.He was being creepy he tells him as he puts his arms into his chest.He might be like that he just lonely he tells him as he kiss him.Can I help you darling he asked him as he puts his head towards his neck.It your choice I feel very comfortable with you with me he tells him.I would love to his arms moves towards his wrist as he smiles at him.If you can be nice to David that's his name he has been though things he tells him.I understand I won't judge him he tells him as he gives a kiss on his cheek.I love you Richard he tells him as he moves his arms back to his chest.I love you to,are you hungry to he asked him.Yes I am what are you making he asked him.I'm making sandwiches he tells him as he hands him a sandwich.Thank you darling he smiles at him as he eats it. I've been thinking about my friend David he been sick for as long I remember.I was always worried about him,i am his caretaker after all.I should be thinking about other things should I?