𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘||𝟎𝟏

𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐅𝐒𝐑𝐑 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐋𝐎𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘.......

⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎

𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐒-------------------------------------------------

𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐒
-------------------------------------------------

𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐔𝐏 by her alarm that was set up for 𝟗:𝟎𝟎𝐩𝐦 so she could get ready for her job. 𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘 went in the bathroom to take her shower and do all her hygienes and got ready. Then all of a sudden there was a loud banging at her apartment door, when she opened the door she saw the two of her friends 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐘𝐀 and 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐘𝐍. "Why the hell yall bangin on my door like y'all the police or sum?"
𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐄𝐍 spoke with a smile on her face. "Umm cause we've been sittin outside waitin on your slow self to get ready so me and 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐘𝐍 can get in the club for free." 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐘𝐀 said while 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐘𝐍 and 𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘 giggled.

     "Ight im comin let me just grab my house keys real quick and I'll be out ight?" 𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘 said. "Ight" 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐘𝐍 and 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐘𝐀 both said. I grabbed my keys off the dresser by my bed and walked out my apartment with 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐘𝐀 and 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐘𝐍. We made it to 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐘𝐀'𝐒 car and made our way to the club while singing 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑. We got out the car and walked inside the club while they went to dance and I went to the bar to serve people drinks.

    𝐀 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐘𝐍 and 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐘𝐀 came to the bar to get a vodka. "You need to take a break and come dance for a little bit." 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐘𝐍 spoke. "Let me serve a few people first and then I'll be out there with y'all. Ight?" 𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘 said. "Ight" 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐘𝐍 said. Then I felt a pair of eyes on me I looked to my right and saw a lightskin boy who had two other lightskin boys beside him. 𝐇𝐄 smiled at me and 𝐈 smiled back. "Looks like somebody inlove but chu know what how bout me and 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐘𝐍 go talk to them other two boys beside him cause they lookin real fionee right now." 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐘𝐀 said and then walked away with 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐘𝐍 while I was laughing. Then the boy was walking towards me. "Wassup ma" 𝐇𝐄 spoke while still smiling at me. "Heyy boo"
𝐈 said while blushing. "Boo??" 𝐇𝐄 said while giving me a shocked look.