The child

I wasn't really bothered by Nikola but it was still interesting to have him around since we don't really get new students around here. Things are pretty boring so having a new person here is really exciting. The only thing is, he doesn't understand much since he changed schools from a foreign country which makes things more bizarre. As we went on with the lessons i started to get goosebumps from time to time, it was no big deal since it's just February and it gets a bit chilly sometimes, but this time it was a different feeling. I had this rather unusual feeling in my throat, as if it was a bump, i was still trying to focus on the lesson but at one point this weird feeling just became annoying.
I raised my hand and excused myself to go to the bathroom, i turned the sink on and splashed some cold water on my face to get back to my senses. Just as i opened my eyes after getting water on them i saw something weird in the mirror. It was a toddler? A child? I don't know how old it was but it was definitely a very young boy. My heart dropped. I turned around and there he was, a tiny kid in the Highschool boys restroom. I got on my knees to be face to face with him and asked : „hey, are you lost? Where are your parents?"
He just looked at me. He said nothing. It's as if he didn't understand me. I was struggling to find out if i should get a teacher or not but decided to do it. As i went back to the classroom i started to notice my breath getting heavier and heavier. My throat didn't feel like there was a bump inside it anymore, it felt like there was an entire rock in it.
Before i could even realize it i collapsed.