Adam i am so in love with adam

(I will make a book on just Adam imagines y'all I swear )

Varsity hits on you

I was standing at my locker and out of the corner of my eye I saw Varsity walking towards me.

"Hey cutie." Riley said while smirking and looking at me up and down.

"Leave me the fuck alone."

"And why would I do that? Cauz if I keep flirting with you maybe I'll get with you."

"Flirting? You really suck at it. Anyway I have a boyfriend."

"Who's your boyfriend?"

"That would be me." I heard Adam say coming over to me and wrapping his arm protectively around my waist.

"Well Banks you got a sex-" Riley was saying but got cut off my Adam.

"Don't even finish that sentence." Varsity laughed and walked away.

"Damn I hate those guys." Adam said pissed.

"Everyone hates those guys. Hey I gotta go to class but I'll see you later." I said kissing him and walking away.

The Ducks and I were practicing when we saw Varsity come on the ice. I rolled my eyes and continued to practice.

"Riley and Cole are checking you out." Connie said skating over to me.

"Well they can drop dead."

"Oh cmon Rileys kinda cute." Julie said.

"You're insane! Anyway I'm dating Adam."

"They're coming over." Connie said.

"Guys don't leave-" I didn't finish because they skated away.

"Fancy seeing you here Y/N." I went to go skate away but Cole grabbed my wrist. I tried to get away but he's too strong.

"Get your hands off of her." Adam said coming up beside Cole and removing his hand from my wrist.

"And what would've happened if I didn't?" Cole challenged. Adam laughed and then punched Cole right in the face. A fight started to break out between Adam and Cole.

The Ducks and I were trying to get Adam off of Cole but he just kept punching him. We finally got Adam off of him and Cole had cuts and bruises all over his face. Adam had a couple cuts on his face too but not that bad.

"Kiss Varsity goodbye." Riley said while glaring at Adam.

"That's fine. Never liked you guys anyway." Varsity skated away and I took Adam to the locker room and cleaned up his cuts.

"You didn't have to beat Cole up."

"Yeah I did. He put his hands on my girl. Nobody does that." I smiled at him and kissed his cuts, all over his face, then his lips.

"I love you Banksy."

"I love you too baby girl."