the day they go to cousins

Rose and belly were in there room that they share packing for cousins taylor was also there  Taylor was there best friend that the shared taylor was a bit out there but belly and rose loved her no matter what belly said "I thought you came to help us pack rose is done already now I need you to help me" she said while going through her closet. Taylor said " I am trying to help you but you just pack what ever and rose here has packed some things for you because she is more girly then you" rose said " I did so when we go somewhere you had something more out there even if I have two different styles I have my girly side then my gothish side" belly said "ok whatever you say should I bring this swim suit? " Taylor said "no rose tell her no " rose said  "Taylor is right no I will give you some of my two pieces" belly said "ok " the girls just talked for a little longer then laurel yelled to rose and belly "rose, belly come on hurry up so we can get going" both belly and rose say "ok mom" belly said "Taylor we have to leave see you when you come up for our birthday I am going to miss you" rose said "same but  I can't wait to see everyone" Taylor said "I will miss you guys to but rose we all know who you want to see Jeremiah and belly don't lie you want to see conrad" both belly and rose blush but then Taylor says bye and then she leaves then belly and rose go down stairs and Laurel and Steven are already there Laurel says "are you ready to go guys? " rose and belly nod there head they go out to the car and then they go to cousins.

P. S next chapter is going straight to them being at the beach house.