1st September 2013

The only thing that wakes me up in the morning are the rays of sunshine and the annoyingly loud alarm on my bedside table.

Sometimes i really consider smashing it with anything that comes to my hand, but then i realize that i don't have time for that.
I have to get ready for work and i really can't arrive late this time. Yes, it did happen more than once (yikes, sorry).

Ya'll are probably asking "what do you do for work". Well, i work for company as an interviewer for celebrities so it's kind of a big deal sometimes.

When i finally force myself out of my bed, i automatically aim for morning coffee in the kitchen. I just make some toast for breakfast and i try to finish it as fast as possible so i could dress up.

A thing that i like on my job is that i don't have to dress up like a business person and be freakin' uncomfortable all day, so i pick out my favourite outfit and some rings.

Usually i don't have much time for make-up (yes, we all know why) but today i actually moved my ass fast enough to have time for it. I do mostly eye make-up.

^something like this (only the make-up, the girl only if you like)

When i was done i just grabbed my small black purse for my phone, keys, and headphones and mentally prepared myself to walk out of the apartment door and go to work (yes, i do walk to work, because it's close to my apartment).

On the way there i blasted my favourite rock playlist and lost in thoughts about what am i gonna experience.

I think i am supposed to interview Arctic Monkeys today. I actually have some of their songs in my playlist, but i didn't thought that they were that popular as my boss and colleagues said.

Hm, well, nevermind. But still, something in my mind is saying "google them y/n, google them, so you won't totally embarrass yourself in there, even though you good at embarrassing yourself".

Well thank you my intuitive thoughts, for warning me and reminding me.

Ofc i'm so stubborn i didn't google them. I know their names so it's probably ok. I'm gonna regret this later... anyway.

I walked through a huge glass door to the building and walked to the elevator as i bumped into my coleague, who also happens to be my friend (how cool right).

She explained to me and gave me some papers about what should i ask them etc... We said our goodbyes and i walked to the door. THAT door.

I touched the door knob. Jesus. Do i really have to? Oh my god, yes i do. That was a stupid question. Why. Am. I. So. Goddamn. Nervous. Y/N get yourself together.

Ok, here goes nothing. Unfortunately, i had to open the door, so i did.

They all turned to me as they sat on a couch waiting for me. I took a glance at them. Jamie... check, Nick... check, Matt... check and Alex... check.

Damn Alex. My sight was blinded. In a good way. I quickly sat at the chair that stood a little bit across from them.

Now... the thing is. Was i almost staring at Alex? Yes. Do i know where is he specifcally looking? No. Why? Because of the damn aviators that he had on.

Um, hello? We're inside, who wears sunglasses inside. Speaking of the devil, he took them off.

We greeted each other and shook our hands. They all seemed to be sympathetic.
On the other hand when i shook hands with Alex, this smirk crept up to his face as he checked me up and down!?!?!

Ok, now i have to calm down myself before i'm gonna wipe that smirk off his face by smacking him.

"Hello, here's y/n. Today i have another interview for ya'll, with another special guests and well known music banddd.... Arctic Monkeys!!!" i started.

Thank god this interview isn't live.

They greeted with a few "hi" and "hey".
I started with my questions.

"Hi, so, exactly a month ago, you released your new album named "AM". Right now as we looked into our statistics, the album is 8th top selling album in the UK in the whole year 2013! How do you feel about this, and how big is this for you?"

Alex spoke up "So i think that i'm speaking for all of us, that these songs are really something and we are very proud of 'em. And the fact that it's on 8th place of top selling albums in the UK 2013 is crazy, so thank you all". As he smirked.

Again.

The interview continued calmly and with similar questions.

You know... i can't believe i really thought this was gonna end up well, because just as i wanted to end the interview, Alex spoke up. Well... shit.

"Now I just wanted to ask one question too" he said with that annoying smirk.
"Is the girl right infront of me free tonight?"

Jesus. Holy. Shitballs. What in the world got into him to say this! I'm pretty sure my face was beet red by now while hoping i won't get fired.

The glare that i sent him? I mean, if looks could kill, he'd be dead on place right now. I swear this man is-

The only thing that came to my mind was ignoring that question and go on with ending the interview hoping, someone will cut that out.

"So this is all for our interview today, be axcited for another interviews and i hope you have a good day. Byeee!"

I grabbed my things, shook hands with them again, conpletely ignoring everything around me.

Why. Why. Why. ME.