Chapter One: The Collage

(Y/N) POV ~

     It had been a hard last year of collage but now there was only that one test left to do before I can graduate collage. I had already passed the computer programming test so the only one left was the robotics test. For this test you had to take all the you had learn from your time in the collage to make a robot of your own.

     I had long had a blueprint for one but...I got the idea for it from how I had seen Sun and Moon act to one other. Sun and Moon was said to be lovers when I was there...the thing is that I had found them kissing but didn't say anything as it was not my story to tell. After I had seen them like that I wanted them to have something that can make them a true family...a child of their own.

     I had known that they had took more care of me back then as they may have seen me as their kid. So when I was 12 years old I started to make a blueprint for this child for them as a gift for when I seen them next. So I used the blueprint for my  robotics test and it was a good thing they give us the last month to make our robots. 

     By the half way part in the month I had asked my robotics professor if they knew who had made the daycare attendants, Sundrop and Moondrop, at the Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex. She told me all about how she was the one who had made the codes and the blueprints for them both. I was surprise to hear that she was the one who had made them. She talked about how for the last 5 years they were trying to get her to sell the blueprints and the codes for the daycare attendants to the Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex company but she was too mad at them. I asked her way she was mad at them only to hear the worst thing ever...That the company had port the two animatronics into one body! 

     With the way they were coded and programmed would had made it to dangerous to port into one body. Just the programming it self could corrupt the animatronics as they were polar opposites. But this also could make them be able to get a virus very easily or someone could place one in them without anyone knowing it was even there for months! 

     So I told her about the problems I believe could happen when they had done that. She looked happy to know that I feel the same about this but we had got off topic. She asked way I wanted to know who had made Sundrop and Moondrop so I told her about my past with them. Even about them being lovers and how I had wanted to gift them a child that looked like both of them. 

     After I had told her, she looked to be lost in thought for some time before saying, "So the robot that you are making now is this child you wanted to gift to them? If so then I could give you the blueprints and codes for my animatronics only if you pass the robotics test." I was so happy to hear this! With the blueprints and the codes I could have the company eating out of my heads. Just so that I can take care of the Daycare attendant for them but give me all the power over that animatronic.

     By the half way part of the month I have been working on the programming for my robot but now I need to work on the body. I am happy that they are letting us use whatever we can found in the class room we had used in the last year for this. But sadly I had got to the class room a bit late as for a good bit of the things I needed for the robot was not here. I had to look around for a good time of the day before I could find anything I could use. The things I found could only make a baby version of my robot that I had planed to looked like they was 3 years old. 

     For the last of the month I had to made the body I would sing the song that Moon had sing to me all these years ago. It was hard to get them to look like I had wanted and get them to be soft to the touch. I have yet to give them a gender as I want Sun and Moon to pick it. But I had already pick a name for the little robot of mine, Eclipse. A name that has both the sun and the moon out at the same time.