About Your Captain

Ahoy there! Allow me to introduce your fearless captain, the one who will lead you through treacherous seas and thrilling adventures - Captain Sophie

With a heart as bold as a lion and a spirit as free as the wind, Captain Sophie is the epitome of a true pirate. With her years of experience navigating the vast oceans, she possesses an unrivaled knowledge of every nook and cranny on the map.

Captain Sophie is set apart from other captains by her unwavering dedication to honor amongst pirates. She holds true to her set of morals, ensuring fairness and justice prevail in every encounter with rival ships or fellow buccaneers.

So hop aboard our ship, join forces with Captain Sophie, and embark on an unforgettable journey filled with excitement, camaraderie, and endless tales to be told. With Sophie at the helm, you can rest assured that your pirate dreams will become reality.

゚・:*࿔ ࿐ؘ꒱ 🥥 ꒰ABOUT SOPHIE꒰ 🥥 ꒱ؘ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

Hi everyone, my name is Sophie! I've been design for around 2 1/2 years now and I'm very excited to be opening a graphic shop after so long! I try to do my best to meet all the requestors needs and am very happy to be able to call myself a designer! My favorite genres to works with are fantasy, and dystopian. I will take any genres and am always willing to try new things!

゚・:*࿔ ࿐ؘ꒱ 🥥 ꒰ABOUT MEMBERSHIP꒰ 🥥 ꒱ؘ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

As informed in the rules the more times you order and become a returning customer the higher in membership you may become! Below are the 3 ranks of membership that come with the number of requests I accept from you!

20 requests (PART OF THE CREW)
Perks
- free banners with each request!
- entry into a monthly free shoutout!

40 requests (FIRST MATE)
Perks
- free banners with each request!
- entry into a monthly free shoutout!
-one book added to a special reading list!

60 requests (CAPTAINS)
Perks
- free banners with each request!
- entry into a monthly free shoutout!
- one book added to a special reading list!
- entry into a free graphic marketing
package every 6 months!