Welcome!

B = Byte

A = Aeon

S = SampleG [author]

B: Hi, everybody! I must say, I am completely surprised by how much you all seem to be enjoying our stories! As celebration, we decided to open up a little Q+A thing for you to leave comments on, and we can answer those questions of yours!

A: You decided to make this. I was dragged into this whole thing. My plan is to ignore you all for as long as possible.

B: C'mon, Aeon. I am not doing this on my own, not in a million years. No way.

A: Fine.

B: That's the spirit!

B: So anyway, talking to the readers again. Doing a bit of fourth-wall breaking here, but it's fine. Um, yeah, just plop your questions or dares in the comments at the bottom of the page and we will read them and maybe they'll all get answered!

A: No romance. I will not accept a dare that involves kissing someone.

B: Because we know the minds of many people on Wattpad and we know that it will be asked eventually. So just, y'know, save yourself some time and don't ask.

A: With that out of the way, I'm gonna leave now-

B: No you aren't!

A: I am, actually.

B: Are not.

A: Am too.

B: Are not.

[Narrator voice] And so, this continued for a couple hours, before SampleG got tired of their bickering and temporarily shut them both off.