7

The flight from Connecticut to Cali was longgg. I was still half asleep as me and Ice got off the plane. The walk through the terminal and the wait at baggage claim felt even longer. I also was suffering from jet lag. There was nothing more i wanted to do right now than to go to sleep. "When we finally get our energy back, we should go to the beach" I suggest. "So you can what, do nothing?" Ice says thinking she sooo funny. "First of all- I can do a lot for your information." I say. "Like what?" She challenges. "I can build a sand castle, I can take photos- I can even crab hunt" I say naming a few. "You don't even like crabs" she says. "Thats not the point"

Once we get our bags we make our way to the parking lot where our dad was waiting. He swore that he would've greated us at the gate if it weren't for airport traffic. "How does it feel to be back home?" My dad asks as we get into the car. "And how's that ankle" he adds rembering I was currently on crutches. "I missed California, Connecticut is too cold" Ice says making me agree. The weather in San Diego and Storrs wasn't much different other than the winters. Cali rarely got that cold and it definitely didn't snow as often.

"Im so hungry" I sigh rubbing my stomach. "We should go to In N' Out" I say making my dad laugh. "You girls sure don't eat like D1 atheltes" he says making Ice roll her eyes. "Actually, that's just Y/n, she's the one who eats cold pizza almost every night"

"Actually that's a lie- Tatum cooks sometime" I state. Me and Ice continue to go back and forth all the way back to our parents house. The fact that she actually thinks she knows everything is literal insanity.
——
"My favorite children!" My mom cheers as we walk through the front door. She brings us into a hug before letting us go smiling as if she didn't see us like 2 weeks ago. Her and dad are always flying back and forth between Connecticut and California because of all me and Ice's games and stuff.

"You're favorite children is wild" Our younger brother Isaiah says walking into the living room. You can see our parents stuck with the I theme. I'm the only one who's name doesn't start with an I technically but they made sure my middle name did.

I could smell food coming from the kitchen reminding me that I was hungry just a minute ago. Once me and ice get settled we join the rest of the family in the kitchen for dinner. The twins were bickering over who was better at their own sports reminding me a lot of how me and Ice would go back and forth whilst at school. I guess the sibling rivalries never stop.

TheBetterBrady_

Liked by Karly_Berkland04 and 9,076 othersTheBetterBrady_: My parents after naming us Isa, Isuneh, Isla and Isaiah and having us all 2

TheBetterBrady_: My parents after naming us Isa, Isuneh, Isla and Isaiah and having us all 2 .5 years  apart🧍🏾‍♀️

PaigeBueckers: Everyone having an I name is hilarious
—— TheBetterBrady_: It actually is a nightmare 💔

Tatum_Tatertot_Cooper: Mother ate with the names 😍
—— TheBetterBrady_: Bye Tatum 🙄

Ice.Bradyy: Atleast you got your own first name 🤨
—— TheBetterBrady_: Ha loser 🫵🏾

Islabug: I'm telling mom on you 😔
—— TheBetterBrady_: Loser 🗣️
—— Azzi35: Y/n trolling all her siblings is peek comedy ‼️
—— Ice.Bradyy: Azzi don't feed into this nonsense
—— TheBetterBrady_: Ice don't hate! They know a comedian when they see it 😜
—— Ice.Bradyy: Comedian? more like clown 🤨
—— PaigeBueckers: LMAO
—— TheBetterBrady_: You laughing P?
—— PaigeBueckers: 😶

Randombradyfan: Y/n and all her siblings going back and forth is entertaining 😭

SpamUser: Why's nobody talking about the way she made paige go silent 😦
—— PaigeBueckers: Mind yours 🫡
—— TheBetterBrady_: Paige don't you go around attacking my fans 🌚
—— PaigeBueckers: 🫢

"It's still light out, you wanna hit the beach really quick?" Ice asks. "Sure" i shrug. We go get changed, Isla, Isaiah and our cousin Kayleigh decided they wanted to tag along. Kayleigh was also back from college for the weekend so she was spending time at our house. "Ice have you seen my wallet?" I ask digging through my bag. "Didn't you have it at the airport?" she asks. I think back to earlier, last i seen my wallet i was getting out my drivers license and passport but i don't remember ever putting it back in my bag. "Don't tell me you left it at the airport" she says reading the look on my face. "I couldn't possibly have, but i don't remember having it since then" I sigh smacking my forehead. "Let's just go and hopefully you find it when we get back" Ice says.

I decided to just ignore it for now, i could've left it in the car or in one of my many bags that i brought along. That's what i was hoping atleast.

TheBetterBrady_:

Liked by Tatum_Tatertot_Cooper and 21,478 othersTheBetterBrady_: Guess who just touched down back home 🎉

TheBetterBrady_: Guess who just touched down back home 🎉

Azzi35: My favorite california girls 🩷
—— TheBetterBrady_: 🩵🩵🩵🩵

Amarideberry42: don't be out there cheating on me!
—— TheBetterBrady_: I won't bae i promise 😞

PaigeBueckers: Literally fire 🔥🔥🔥🔥
—— TheBetterBrady_: Literally 🕺🏾

Nika.Muhl: California Gurls ft. The Brady's
—— Ice.Bradyy: Katy needs to put us on the song asap ‼️

IsaiahB23: You forgot to tag the cameraman 😒
—— TheBetterBrady_: Clout chaser 🤨🫵🏾

KayleighMay: Best cousins honestly 🤭

——————
Herslvt Speaks 🕺🏾

this post is shorter than normal but i'm posting three chapters today so don't worry 😜 i said i'd update on wednesday but i'm shaking in my boots so y'all can get this early