𝔸 ℚ𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕗𝕠𝕣 ℙ𝕣𝕒𝕨𝕟 | ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙

Zed Necrodopolis:
Welcome back to Seabrook, where belonging is everything.

Addison Wells:
We're a strong, united and tight-knit community.

Ashley Buchanan:
And that's a good thing 'cause it wasn't always this way. There was a time when we had to protect ourselves. Legend has it that when the first settlers came to Seabrook, they found wild beasts with sharp claws lurking in the forest.

Zed Necrodopolis:
Which sparked an epic battle. 
Seabrook Settlers bravely fought off the monstrous attack. And discovered a powerful energy source. Relizing they discovered a precious resource, they safeguarded it from the beats.

Addison Wells:
They weren't going to let anyone steal their treasure. So they hid it.

Ashley Buchanan:
And the town prospered and grew rich by harnessing the precious energy source. Seabrook benefited greatly as it grew strong, happy, and unified. The beasts were a distant memory.

Addison Wells:
Seabrook forgot monsters could be real.

Zed Necrodopolis:
Until clearly, they were. A little lime soda mixed with a dash of industrial strength Seabrook energy... and boom! Zombies were created. In a lot of ways, Seabrook's moved on since then.

Ashley Buchanan:
But it's hard to bury your past.

~~~

Zed growled in a zombie manor as he pulled himself out of the sand, while his younger sister, Zoey, and her friends screamed playfully above him. He stood up with a stumble as he chase them around and they screamed in delight as they yelled for each other to run. Zed then turned around and smiled.

"Hey, I'm Zed. And yup, still a zombie. For zombies in Seabrook, things are changing. Every day is better than the last." Zed said, as he picked up Zoey in her arms before running off.

He set her down on the ground as they neared the now open barrier that lead to Zombieland. Zed held Zoey's hand as they walked together.

"Seabrook is getting rid of all of its old anti-monster laws, so now Zombietown is open to everyone." Zed said, and then Zoey let go of his hand and ran.

"Come on!" Zoey called as she ran into Zombietown with Zed chasing after her. 

"Wait, wait, wait! No, Zoey, wait for me! Wait. Watch out!" Zed said as he finally caught up to Zoey while they dodged pedestrians.

Zoey had ran to Coach's Fro-Yo, and Zed slowed to a walking pace when he caught up with her.

"And business is booming." Zed said, referring to Coach's business.

"Hey, hey!" Coach called.

"What's up, coach?" Zed said, waving to him.

"Oh, football off-season has been good to me, Zed. Invested in a Fro-Yo cart. Little side hustle, gonna go global, gonna buy a car, get some dress shirts, go on vacation without my great aunt Edna. Though she loves swimwear weather. You know I might just bring her along." Coach rambled with a smile, something Zed had learned is a common thing from the plump man.