Art Closet (smut)

**this is my first "story" that ive ever written on this account, im taking requests so please lmk if youd like anything different and ill totally do it!! enjoy!!**

warnings: smut (of course), unprotected sex, and cursing
—————————————————————
"god damnit!"
hj slams his fists against the door while he screams.

jj and i are partners in art class, but we hate eachother. or at least, he hates me. we had to get clay from the art closet, but the door locked behind us.
jj and i don't necessarily have a reason to
dislike eachother, we just... do.

"out of all people i had to be stuck with you."
he emphasized the you.

"well, I dont think its that bad honestly."
i say trying to lighten the mood a bit.
he glared at me and turned around facing his back to the door and slowly sunk down to the ground.

"just shut up until someone comes and finds us."
He said closing his eyes. jj always taked to me like this, but this time... it actually hurt.

"ohh, okay. well, i was thinking we could talk a bit and get to know each other more, you know?"
he opens one of his eyes and scowls.

"didn't i just say to shut the hell up? plus, i dont wanna take part in your stupid elementary school games."

"sorry..."
i say quietly and put my head in my knees.

he looked at me and rolled his eyes.
"stop apologizing you fucking baby, its not that upsetting."

as my head sits in my knees, tears well up in my eyes. Sniffles escape from my nose and a few whimpers float from my mouth.

his face softens as he hears me cry.
"hey, y/n, im sorry i-"
he cut himself off, hearing himself apologize to me made him sound like a softie.
"nevermind, baby."
he scoffed.

at this point ive moved to the farthest corner from him, sobbing.

JJ POV

she looked so... sad? ive been messing with her since middle school and shes never cried before. i inch closer to her and wrap my arm around her shoulders, pulling her closer.

"hey, I'm really sorry y/n. i didn't mean it like that."
i lift her head up and place it on my chest. sobs pouring out of her mouth. i caress her face with my hands.
"shhh..."
i whisper against her head. slowly she calms down and her breathing slows. i look down at her eyes and shes asleep. soon enough i fall asleep.

Y/N POV

i wake up with someone laying on top of me, well, me laying on top of them. our sweat forming into a small puddle on the floor. i move my head to see who it is and- holy shit. jj maybank. i totally forgot we were stuck in this art closet. i move away from him and i see him slowly wake up.

"sleep okay?"
he asks yawning and stretching.
i rub my eyes and yawn.
"what time is it?.."
jj checks his watch and gasps.
"4:52."
schools been out for an hour and a half.
"shit, what are we going to do??"
i stand up and pace around in the small dark room.
jj's silent.
i stop walking and look over at jj. hes still sitting down, but hes looking at me. not with anger, but with lust.

"jj?"
i ask as he stands up and walks closer to me, pinning me up against the door. he grabs my chin with his finger and thumb, like a newspaper (please get the reference) and looks at me with a grin on his stupid, but handsome, face.

"may i?"
he asks, not even inches from my face. his hot minty breath brushing against my lips. i nod in approval and he smashes his lips into mine. his hand reaching down to my thigh and pulling it up to his waist, resting it there as he uses his free hand to hold my face. my hands reach up and grab his hair, tugging on it. he breathes a sharp breath in through his teeth and smiles at your sudden movement.

he grabs your other thigh hoisting up to his waist as well. now your legs are wrapped around his waist as you passionately kiss. he pulls away gasping for air.
"god, y/n, you have no idea how long ive been waiting for this." he says before smashing his lips back into mine. his hands slip down to my ass and he holds me there, getting a good feel before setting me down tugging my sweats down.

after almost fully unclothing me he sits down on the ground against a shelf palming himself through his shorts. i walk over to him and sit down on his lap, straddling him. his hands move over to my ass again slapping it hard before squeezing it. he earns a small moan after slapping it, making him grow harder.
"you like that princess?"
he says before slapping it again watching it recoil. i groan and bite my lip at the pain.

i move back onto his lower thigh and unbuckle his belt. i push it off to the side and go straight for the button on his shorts.  pulling his shorts down i see the tent he's made in his boxers. i kiss his clothed dick teasing him. eventually I pull his boxers down revealing his cock spring up and slap against his stomach. i bite my lip and my eyes light up. i use my hand and start pumping up and down while not breaking eye contact.

"fuck that."
jj grabs my hair and shoves his whole member into my mouth making my eyes water. he tightens his grip on my hair as he bobs my head up and down, my hand pumping what cant fit.

"holy shit princess, you're so good at this."
he says praising me, just him saying that made me 3x wetter than i was before.

he quickly pulled out of me and gawked at the saliva string connecting from my mouth to his tip.

"good girl, but, jj wants something else."
he says getting on his knees and turning me around. without thought i go on all fours. jj pops his thumb in his mouth then starts rubbing my clit with his now lubed up thumb. i moan loudly as he quickens his pace and occasionally sticks his thumb into my entrance.

"jj please i need you!"
i buck my hips back into him. he reaches two fingers to the front of my face and sticks them in my mouth, i suck on his fingers a little bit before he takes them out and shoves them into my entrance without warning. this earned a loud moan from me. after hearing my reaction he quickened his pace as he leaned over and peppered kisses all over my red ass cheeks.

he felt my walls tighten around his fingers and he pulled out. i turn around to look at him and pout.
"whyd you do that? i was so close!"
i say in a whiny tone.
"so i could do this."
he slams his dick into me and waits for me to adjust. after i adjust he grabs my hair and pulls me up to his chest. he wraps his hand around my neck and slams into me, the pain slowly turning into pleasure. his free hand in front of me flicking my clit every now and then.

"jj, I'm s-so close!"
"me too princess, its fine."
tightening his grip on my neck i feel his pace speed up as he come close to releasing. A few seconds after, he slams into me, releasing his liquid into me.
"i hope youre on the pill love."
he says pulling out of me and admiring the mess he made inside of me.
"thank god i am."
i say falling over and laying on the ground.

jj pulls me close to him and pulls his shirt over my head, along with my sweatpants. shortly after pulling his own shorts on. i fall asleep in his arms but wake up to the sound of keys jingling in the door. the janitor!!