Chapter 36

Nya's pov:

"Or we do things the hard way" Acronix said.

Nya had quickly climbed and got to the buildings to get a full view of the situation. Her friends were all surrounded, and Lloyd and Zane were used to bargaining. Blood was boiling inside of her as her fist crashed into the building.

"Okay Nya, just breath in. You have to focus and find a way to fix this." She said to herself taking deep breaths. "Alright, let's analyze this, there's no way to fight our way out of it. They'd kill Lloyd or even worse. I can't exactly trick them either. Those deidres there block any way out, and there's just too many of them."

Nya let herself fall back and lay in the building. If only Skylor was still here! Then they'd be able to at least make a distraction and fight their way out. But no, she had gone to evacuate the rest of the people in Ninjago city and wasn't back yet. The last thing she said was there were some problems outside she'd take care of, then the communication failed. Wu had informed Nya after all the commotion had calmed down from the first fight when they got back to Ninjago. But then how could she pull this off!? She can't take them all out on her own!

...Or... can she? An idea popped into her mind. It was crazy, risky and could possibly end up bad. But it was her only option. If she'd had any other option, she'd go for it. But now she ran and jumped through buildings as fast as she could. Hoping she could get who she needed on time.

"Guys! Can you hear me?" She asked while flying through the air and landing with a roll on another building.

"Sis, what's on?" Kai whispered to her.

"Kai, I need you to buy me some time. I have a plan. But I need some minutes."

"We'll try to, but hurry."

"Copy that."

After a minute, she had arrived at her location, she was near their improvised base. 'Is Jay safe?' She had asked Garmadon and Master Wu when they had gotten there. The conversation started playing on her mind.

'Yeah, he's safe Nya. you don't have to worry about it' Wu had answered. 'Where is he?' she had asked, her curiosity and worry for the boy she loved overcame her. 'He's fine, we informed him of the situation and left him to rest on the roof of the same building. Hiding in plain sight. There's no way to get there unless you can fly' Garmadon had assured her. 'Thanks' Nya said with a soft voice. 'Yeah, whatever. How about we get over with this whole mess once and for all?' Garmadon said with a smirk as he took and put on the time blades before using them alongside his brother.

Nya knew fully well she couldn't fly, but that didn't mean she couldn't reach the sky. Her destination was in sight, but a long space was between her and the building. Running even faster she jumped from the very edge. She could feel the cold sweat on her neck and forehead when her hands barely reached the edges, leaving her hanging from there. She tried to pull herself up but to no use. She was barely holding onto the building.

"Come on Nya. You can do this!" She muttered to herself while using her strength to pull herself up once again.

"Need a hand?" a playful voice asked her as a head with messy curls popped into her view, extending his hands for her.

"Jay! What are you doing?" she asked while taking his hand and pulling herself up with the extra help. Once she was up, she could see Jay was still lying on the floor. His foot didn't seem any better.

"Well, I saw you. Couldn't leave my girlfriend there. And don't take this the wrong way, I love to see you here but why are you here? What happened?" he asked, pulling himself to rest against a tube that appeared outside of the building.