Chapter 19

Steve and Nancy sat on the couch, she rested her hand on his stomach. Steve hissed and got up. Water was spilled everywhere. "oh god, Im so sorry." He went to the kitchen to grab a towel.

Robin pulled Nancy off to the side. "You know, he won't even look at his scars. At all." Robin said as she sighed. Nancy didn't look surprised. When they were making out he had kept pushing her hands up.

Steve never really talked about it with them, he only let robin clean the scars and maybe talked about it a little with eddie. They had shared similar experiences. Nancy was the only one that he actually showed the scars to.

Steve was always the one to get the first punch. Everyone felt bad for that.

"Oh Nanc. Im so sorry." Steve said in a whisper. That's all he could get out. "No stevie, its okay. I get it. Baby steps, okay?" Nanc exclaimed. Steve smiled.
he nodded. It wasn't her fault, this only made him remember the demobats biting into his skins, the feeling of being strangled, he felt sick but he knew he had to go downstairs.

Eddie had been staying a few nights bc his uncle was out of town and he too had been still healing. Therefore he lent an outfit to steve. "thanks man. I appreciate it. How are you doing btw" Steve asked.

"Ah man, im alright, still a little sore but I'll eventually be okay" Eddie waved it off. Steve guessed it hadn't hit him as hard. Maybe it was bc he didn't care or the fact that he wasn't like steve. He wasn't everyone's punching bag. Figuratively and literally.

He started heading downstairs in a metallica shirt slightly cropped, he hadn't noticed but his hip muscles sure had a cameo. Nancy bit her lip as they walked down the stairs.

"Hey guys, Im sorry for the whole scene upstairs. My parents are apparently home" Steve got it over with. He didn't feel like working up to it. With everything he had been through with them. He didn't care. He could keep his trauma from vecna from them bc they too we're dealing with it, but he could not keep this from them. Even if he tried

"WHAT?" Max said almost jumping out of her seat. She knew that wasn't good.

"What are you wearing, dumbass?" Dustin asked. "Eddie lent me some clothes. It had been raining really hard.". Steve said. Everyone smirked. "I thought you liked Nancy, though" Lucas joked.

Steve figured that they we're trying to cheer him up. "Alright, Fuck you" Steve said slightly angry. He rose his shirt up, revealing his scars. Everyone glanced down to see 2 very jagged clumped pink scars on each side of his stomach. No one dared to say anything.

He immediately pulled his shirt down, Jonathan gave him his hoodie. Even though they didn't exactly have the greatest past, they had still gone through a lot together.

"Anyways, that's why I was wigging out, shows over!" Steve said as he sat down next to max.

They all suddenly heard a knock on the door to the basement. "Steve, honey, someones here" Mrs. Wheeler exclaimed.

"Fuck." Steve said under his breath. It was definitely one of his parents if not both.

He cleared his throat and slowly went upstairs. "Dad."
New chapter will come out tomorrow!