《❤🖤ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ🖤❤》

From last night, Blitz woke up on the couch and groaned. "Ughhhh....what the fuck did I have last night..?" He groaned as he picked up his phone to see if he's gotten anything from someone.

He then saw Stolas on his contacts and started to feel bad about what he said to the prince.

"Fuck...why do I always screw up in relationships...?" He quietly asked himself. Then, Loona walked out of her room, yawning. "Morning..." she groaned. She was in her work clothes and looked at the time on her phone. "You'll be late for work...you should get ready." She says.

Blitz groaned. He forgot about work and didn't feel like going. "I'll let you all take the day off..." He groaned. Loona looked at him, surprised. "That's fine...are you hungover from last night?" She asked.

Blitz nodded. "I'm still thinking about what I said to Stolas the other night..." Blitz said. Loona remembered Blitz telling her what happened at 'OZZIES' and pats her dad on the back. "Maybe you should apologize to him." She suggested.

Blitz looked at Loona and smiled. "Thanks, Loonie...I'll do that later today..." He says.

Loona smiles and walks off to her room. Blitz decided to get in his van and drives to Stolas palace. Only to knock on his front door, and see Octavia. "Where's Stolas?" Blitz asked.

"He's out doing something." She says.

"Well...do you know where?" Blitz asked her. "I need to ask him something." He says, putting his hands in his pockets.

Octavia shakes her head. "Is it something important?" She asked. Blitz nods.

Octavia sighs. "Is it fine if I give you my number just incase he's back?" She asked the Imp. Blitz nods.

After giving each other their number, Blitz smiles softly at Octavia. "Let me know if he's back." He says as he walks to his van. Octavia smiles back as she waves at Blitz.

I gotta apologize to him soon...we both can't stay silent to each other forever...