RYUJIN

AUTHOR'S POV

It's been a month since yn accepted Jeongin and us friends into her life. She was not the cold but not that cheerful. She was somewhere in between them and Lia was actually happy to know she made new friends. Jeongin is as always sweet and playful . He never leave her alone and she didn't complaint about it. Yn actually enjoyed his company. She didn't feel lonely anymore.

Right now yn, jeongin, Changbin, Hyunjin and seungmin was at a cafe. They decided to hang out because it was weekend and they were surprised that yn joined them. Normally she would make lame excuses to not hang out.

Changbin : I still can't believe I'm actually hanging out with yn.
He said making others look at him.
Hyunjin : I agree.
He said while nodding his head.
Seungmin : stop with your over dramatic asses. You're making her uncomfortable.
He said while frowning at them.
And there started a drama between Changbin, Hyunjin and Seungmin.
Jeongin : I'm sorry yn. You know how they are. Just ignore them.
He said while looking at her.
Yn : no. It's fine. It's actually fun to see them like this.
She said while smiling unconsciously.
Hyunjin : oh. Wait. Yn smiled!!!
He said excitedly while clapping.
Changbin and Seungmin looked at her.
Changbin : you're ryt. We made her smile!!
Now all three was being loud which made people to look at them.
Jeongin : guys! Calm down!!

They apologize to the people for being loud and sat back in their seats.

Seungmin : you should smile more. It's beautiful.
He said as he sat down.
Jeongin : now this is embrassing!
He said as he faceplam himself.
After he said that, the waiter came and served their food. The silence was beautiful as they ate their food but it was broken by Seungmin.

Seungmin : guys my girlfriend is here.
Hyunjin : wait she's real?
Seungmin : what do you mean by she's real?
Hyunjin : I thought she was just your imagination.
He said as he chuckled.
Seungmin : YOU-
Jeongin : you should probably fetch her. I want to meet noona.
He said breaking the soon to happen fight between Hyunjin and seungmin.
Seungmin nodded and left to fetch his girlfriend while Hyunjin was laughing at his victory of making Seungmin annoyed.
Changbin : if you continue this, one day you'll die by the hands of Seungmin.
He said to Hyunjin.
Hyunjin : I would like to see him try.
He said back while calming down a bit.
Yn : guys I'm going to the washroom.
She said and left.

After a few minutes, Seungmin came back with a girl next to him. When Jeongin saw her all he could think was she looked familiar to him. But then the bulb light up. Yes, it's her.

FLASHBACK
JEONGIN'S POV

I and yn was in her room. If you ask me what I was doing in her room, I would answer with just hanging out. Yea. No other funny business.
Within the past few weeks I could tell yn was getting more comfortable with me. She now talks to me, hang out with me sometimes and I like it. I like it that she was not feeling lonely anymore.

I was just looking around her room when a photo caught my eyes. It was on her table. I went near it and picked it up. It was a photo of her and some other people who might be her friends I think, as she is smiling widely in that photo. They were in a picnic in that photo. She looks so happy in the photo. Her smile is so beautiful. I wish I could make her smile like this one day.
I was so immersed in the photo that I didn't realise yn was next to me.

Yn : what are you doing?
I jumped a little.
Me : nothing. I was just looking at the photo.
I said showing her the photo.
She immediately took it from my hand.
Yn : how did you find it?
Me : it was just on the table. Why?
Yn : nothing.
Me : are they your friends?
I asked her and she nodded hesitantly.
Yn : this is Felix. He was a funny caring guy.
She said while pointing at a blonde long hair guy in the picture.
Yn : this is Jake. He was the the mom friend. Always cared for others but still goof around.
She said while pointing at a brown haired guy.
Yn : this is Ryujin. She's Jake's cousin. She was like a sister to me while Jake was like my brother.
She said while pointing at a black short hair girl in the picture.
Me : you're using past tense.
Yn : maybe because it's in the past.
She said while shrugging.
Me : who's he?
I asked pointing to a black haired guy who was next to yn.