The Plan

With Bob turned invisible once more, Cinderella and Snow White left Rumple's house and headed straight for the Fairytale land- the place where it had all started. Their journey was nearly complete. The journey where they would be the most powerful princesses in the world and were no longer being hunted by EICD as they were now in disguise. The beautiful night sky was clear as they gazed on the horizon. Flashes of iridescent colour creamed into their eyes as they passed a million stars in the sky.
"Cinderella what do we do?"
"What do you mean?" Cinderella responded to her curious little friend.
"When this is over. When we have the wand, we have the power and we can make the people that hurt us pay. But what happens after that? Is life just going to go back to one giant, miserable heap? I mean what else can we do with the wand?" Snow said. Cinderella took a moment to think before she responded.
"I was thinking about it the other day and a brilliant thought came to mind. When our plan is complete, we have conquered the Fairytale land. Why not conquer a different land? A different universe. A friend of mine is a witch named Mika. She has the absolute power (with the wand of course) to open portals into different universes. I've loved having this journey and I don't want it to end." Cinderella responded. They sat on Bob in silence for a few moments, taking in the scenery.
"I love that idea." Snow said. "What world did you have in mind?"
"Well I was thinking about this place I was reading about when I was a little girl and I've always wanted to go. It's called Forks and it's in Washington and there are rumours of vampires living there. I read a love story about two of them. One was a vampire named Edward and the other was a human named Bella. I thought that could be fun."
"Sounds delightful." Snow said with a little chuckle as her man boobs from the disguise bounced up and down, and soon enough, they had reached Fairytale land.
Since it was night, they had no reason to turn Bob invisible once more as everyone in the town was already asleep. Landing on the very cusp of the land, they headed for a small stable that Cinderella knew wasn't going to be occupied. Except it WAS occupied.
"Camryn!!"
The maple-coloured horse neighed happily as he was reunited with his friends. Actually it seems like the author forgot what happened to this horse.
"Oh my goodness I completely forgot about you!" said Snow White. Through the open barn door there was the sound of a sharp whistle as a poisonous arrow flew through the air. It struck the horse in his jacked chest as Camryn fell to the ground. The murderer disappeared.
"Well that was kinda weird," said Snow White. Both Snow and Cinderella dragged the now dead horse out of the stable and left the horse corpse in the freezing cold outside. They decided not to eat him.
Throughout the night, the two former princesses developed a plan - a plan about how they were going to get to the place where they could trade all the magical items in exchange for the wand. This was the night. After this night in which they would no longer be seen as outsiders, but the greatest and most powerful villains of all time.
The five magical items were laid out in front of them on the floor of the stable. The apple, the glass slipper, the spinning wheel, the rose and the magic carpet. Five items, on goal. The plan would be a success of course, they hoped.
A rustle came from outside the stable. A small, little squirrel came scurrying around the corner. It had a fluffy coating and glasses because squirrels have terrible eyesight.
"Oi. I need you guys to help me. I'm Abby, please help me!" It said in a British accent. It came running over but suddenly it froze. It started screeching in agony as it saw what was coming. A large eagle came swooping in and grabbed the creature and flew away. It was screaming and screeching, until in the distance it suddenly got dropped from the sky and flashed a 'thumbs up' as it fell to its death.
"I hate this stable," said Snow White. Cinderella agreed. They went over their plan one more time. Satisfied with how it would work, they went to sleep, knowing that tomorrow would be the most important day of their lives.