Chapter 2: The Private Jet

Marinette's Pov: 

______________

I Got Mad At Lila,  Lying About My Brother Like That. Alya Was Looking At Me, I Knew She Was Worried About Me. The Next Day, We All Packed And Got Ready To Go to Japan, My Whole Class Were There,  Even Lila. My Private Jet Came And Landed, "Whoa, You Got Us A Private Jet!" Alix Said. "Me And Adrien Got It For The Class!" Lila Said. But Then, Another Jet Came, But This One Was Gold. "For Miss Kumi And Her Friends." The Pilot Said. "That's Me!" I Said While Waving At Him. "Okay, And Who's Are Your Guests. Because They Would Not All Fit." The Pilot Said.  But At The Last Minute, Adrien Said, "Marinette, Look." He Pointed At The IPad. I Was Crying When I Read That And She Hugged Him. Adrien Was Also Crying. Then Adrien Showed The IPad To Alya,Nino And Chloe, They Also Cryed And We All Hugged Him. 

No One's Pov:

____________

The IPad Said, "Adrien Agreste, You are forced to Love Miss Lila Rossi, You Will Be Married And If You Don't Agree, You Will Be Punished in the worst way " The Five Went On The Private Jet, The Rest Of The Class Went On The Reglaur Jet, "Adrien, I Am The Princess Of Japan." Marinette Said. "I Am The Princess Of France." Chloe Said. "We Know!" Everyone But Chloe Said. Chloe Laughed. "I Am The Princess Of Spain!" Alya Said. "I Am The Prince Of Italy." Nino Said. "Are You Royal Adrien?" Marinette Asked. "Yeah, I Am The Prince Of China." Adrien Said. 

260 Words

Yes Ik It's So Small But I Hit Writes Block :/