vargs feelings....

Varg: * sighs* h-how do I tell euroman that.... That I love him... Every night I.... I think about him... I think how we are a happy couple... I think how we would kiss while looking at the moon..... I.. I wonder how is he right now...

meanwhile euronymous: man why is varg so fucking hot!!! Like I just want to touch his big juicy thighs..... I... I think I'm going to confess to him...

*euronymous drives to vargs
house and knocks on the door* *varg opens the door* varg: oh hey whats up man??? *tries to stay cool* why did you come??

Euronymous: *looks at varg while biting his lip* h-hey varg... *smirks*

*varg starts to get really nervous and flustered* i-i-i uhm...

*Euronymous comes up to varg and puts his hand on vargs cheek* euronymous: y-you are... So beautiful varg... I... I love you.... *looks at varg romantically*

*varg gasps and tries to cover up his face out is embarrassment* Y-YOU DO????

*varg comes towards euronymous'es Face almost touching each other's noses*
Varg:I... I love you too.. I've always wanted to hold you in my arms...*varg kisses euronymous passionately with his tongue*

Euronymous: *his eyes widen up with surprise but let's the kiss happen and slowly starts to take his clothes off*

*varg realizes that euronymous started to his clothes off* *varg throws euronymous onto his bed and they both get completely naked*

Varg: y-you are so beautiful euro-chan tehehehe!!!! :0 .... *bites euronymous'es neck*

Euronymous: *moans softly and starts to touch himself while varg is biting his neck* i-i... *blushes* and you are also beautiful.... *puts his hands on vargs chest* euronymous: wow varg you are soo sexxyy nyahh sugoiii :3 OwO!!!

*varg picks up euronymous and starts thrusting* *euronymous starts moaning* euronymous: G-GAHHH~ MMHHH~ T-TOO BIG!!!! *starts crying out of pleasure* *varg starts to thrust even faster* *euronymous starts moaning very loudly* varg: shh.... *bites euronymous'es shoulder* calm down.... *continues thrusting* *suddenly a weird sound started playing* *pelles ghost came out of nowhere and it started slowly levitating towards varg and euronymous*