Chapter 10: No title sob

In the last chapter :

"Then why are your arms wrapped around my neck? Might as well pull me in for a kiss"

I looked away, feeling my face turn crimson red, she giggled while caressing my cheek with her thumb.

| Narrator's POV |

For a moment, Jake thought it would really happen, he finally was going to kiss her "I've been waiting for this for so long" He thought, their faces slowly got closer, their lips were about to touch when the door suddenly burst open. Scaring the two of them, which caused Jake to fall to the floor. They quickly turned around to see who had entered the room.

"Did we interrupt anything?" Luke asked, tilting his head, slowly closing the door with a hand as the other was pushing Zander back for the sake of Jake's life. "What's going on?" The lavender eyed boy asked, trying to catch a glimpse of whatever was happening. "Nothing, let's go back downstairs" The taller boy said, grabbing the other's wrist and dragging him downstairs with him.

"You dropped me" Jake muttered to himself as he rubbed him back, a few seconds passed and Hailey wasn't answering, he turned his head to look at Hailey, she was giggling with her hand on her mouth as she watched him sigh unpleased. "Very funny.." He pouted.

>><<

| Zoey's POV |

"Why is she so kind to me?" I thought to myself as I watched Lia across her room, she was picking up some things she needed to fix my hair and nails, "I'm the one who got into a fight, you shouldn't worry that much" I said, slightly raising my head to look at her. "You're my best friend Zo" She smiled, her smile was so contagious I couldn't help it but smile back at her.

Minutes had passed, Lia's back was against her bed frame, she was facing my back as I sat between her legs. "Tell me if it hurts, your hair is really tangled", "Okay" I stayed silent for the meaning time after that. I could only hear her humming an old Britney Spears song.

| Lia's POV |

"Why so quiet? You usually complain non-stop" I giggled, twirling a strand of her hair with my finger, her hair has always been so pretty and soft, even if it got damaged from the fight, "Hailey didn't hold back" I said to myself, brushing the last knot. "Alright, we're done, you can get up now" I told her, but there was no reply, she just laid her back on me and held my hand "I keep messing up, I can't be nice to anyone, not even you, you're always trusting me and worrying about me, more than Drew would! He left me ignored and headed home, if it wasn't because of you, I don't know how I'd be dealing with this right now" She sobbed, still not facing me.

A/N: I don't know how to continue this, but still preferred to put a tiny update other than wait more sob, btw, if yall want Jailey there's another fanfic I started where I have more motivation <3