meeting the princess of ruin.

After hearing that he's the white dragon emperor, Toad was thinking about everything Azazel has told him. As Toad was thinking, he felt something jump on his back. It was his half sister Raynare.

Toad: uh Raynare? What are you doing? Raynare: we're step siblings

Raynare: we're step siblings. It's only natural I show affection towards you.
Toad: it's true that we're not related by blood. But I don't think that this kind of PDA is necessary.
Raynare: what? You think that people will think that we're dating?
Toad: yeah. It might give people the wrong idea.
Raynare: I don't care.
Toad: whatever.

Toad pulled out his phone and start playing one of his favorite songs.

Raynare was curious about Toad's taste in music.

Raynare: what do you like this kind of music Toad?
Toad: it's a reminder. A reminder for me to become stronger.
Raynare: oh. I see.

Timeskip.

After school ended, Toad got curious about the old school building, so he decided to go in and saw several people.

???: oh. I didn't know we have a new member. I am Rias Gremory.
Toad: hey. I'm Toad Skywalker. And I just learned that I'm the white dragon emperor.
Rias: really? You're this generation's white dragon emperor?Toad: yeah. Recently my mom gotten remarried to the governor general of the fallen angels.
Rias: you mean Azazel?
Toad: the very same. Also, my step sisters Raynare, Kalawarner and Mittelt wanted me to warn you about a nun coming to this town. They said that some rouge fallen angels are planning to steal her sacred gear.
Rias: that can be a problem. We have to help her.
Toad: agreed.