8 | new stellaron hunter ✩

"hey silverwolf."

...

"what is it blade?.."

"i need to ask you something"

.....

and that was how it all started.

SILVERWOLFS POV

ever since very early in the morning Blade hasn't stopped bothering me about a certain someone.

"come on silverwolf! you know her better than anyone."  blade goes on again.

"quit acting like a high-schooler in love!"  i say harshly to him.

"its just a simple question, do you think she would reject me if i asked to go on a date?!"

oh yes. the question that started all this chaos.
i have been up since 4 am, and right now its 8 am, ever since 5 blade had been bothering me with a dumb question that i had no intention to answer, i will not participate in such foolish advice giving.

"who knows." i answer annoyed.

the same question has been asked me over a thousand times already.

"give me your most brutally honest opinion silverwolf!"  blade begs for a simple yes or no to his question.

"brutally honest? well fine! i think she'll decline your offer and you'll have to live with it your whole life" (quite literally, he's immortal)

"that's way too honest silverwolf!"

i hear a certain voice come out from the other side.

when i looked over to see who it was, i caught a glimpse of a very awkward-looking blade.

it was none other than Kafka of course.

"what are you guys on about? do you seriously think i could sleep with arguing like that going on?"
she says with her usual calm-looking smile but not very calm herself.

i don't think she heard what we were saying fortunately.

"what's that about declining?"
she asks innocently.

.... i was wrong.

"it's nothing Kafka, we were discussing our newest mission." i reply covering for Blade.

"i see, im going out for some iced-coffee since we're out, anybody want to join?."
she says while reaching out for her coat.

"this might be your only chance to go somewhere with her and not get rejected badly."
i whisper quietly enough to just Blade.

BLADES POV -

silverwolf might just be right, besides its always pleasant to spend time with her, alone or not.

"blade just told me how badly he's craving iced coffee! he'll go."
silverwolf shouts to Kafka who's now in the hallway getting ready.

guess i don't have much of a choice anyway.

"hurry up Bladie! im tired." Kafka shouts back.