Chapter One: Comfort

I am heartbroken. Ben just told the Electroclan that the voice has been "compromised" and that the ranch has been attacked. I am so angry right now I want to scream. I walk past everyone and head upstairs to the roof. I lock the door behind me.

I don't know what to feel. I'm feeling all kinds of emotions right now. Anger, fear, frustration. Everything.
"I wish Abigail was here to take away my pain," I thought.

I hear a knock on the door behind me. "Michael?"
I could recognize that beautiful voice anywhere. It was Taylor.
"Could you please open the door?" I stand there for a second and debate whether or not to open the door for my girlfriend. I finally reach a decision and open the door.

My face was stained with tears and my eyes were all red and puffy. "Are you alright?" Taylor asks.
I don't answer her, I just turn away and look out into the distance.
"Michael," she reaches out and touches my arm. I don't pull away, I wanted to tell her the truth since I told Hatch what I know about about the ranch.
"Oh Michael," she gives me a hug. I accept the hug and pull her close into me. "It's all my fault," I say.
"No it's not. Hatch and Tara deceived you. Don't you ever say that it's your fault."
"Okay." I reply. "Now let's go tell the Electroclan what Hatch did to you. Okay?"
I couldn't say no to her. We went downstairs and told the Electroclan what Hatch did.

Ahh! My VERY first fanfiction! I hope you guys enjoy it and sorry if it's kind of short I kept having brain farts, lol. So anyway, I'm going to update this story as much as I can. Thanks! :)
~Jordan