Idk

Branzy POV:
I was just taking a walk and then I saw a nether portal I decided to go through it on the other side I saw parrot, rek and spoke after exploring for some time I noticed ppl looking at me prolly cause they never seen me after some time I saw my swore enemy ClownPierce. He just sat on the chair and we just stared at each other for some time 'til I noticed he was looking at something he was looking at my shirt. WHICH WASN'T EVEN A SHIRT IT WAS A CROPTOP THAT SAID "Gay everyday" OMG I WAS SO EMBARRASSED I WANTED TO RUN BACK TO THE PORTAL AND CHANGE. UNTIL CLOWNPIERCE GRABBED ME BUT THE ARM I WANTED TO PUNCH HIM SO BAD.
ClownPierce POV:
I was just minding my own business sitting on a chair thinking bout how I can trap someone on the lifesteal smp until I saw branzy and for some reason her was wearing a crop top saying "gay everyday" idk, we just stared at each other until he looked down and noticed he was wearing a crop top he was about to run back to the portal and prolly change but I grabbed him by the arm he looked like he wanted to punch me. I wanted to tease him a lil bit "Where you going Mr gay man~" I said in a seductive voice I noticed he was a lil bit flustered, but I just punched him lil did I know that one punch made him wanna punch me back but I was lucky, cause parrot held his hand back from punching me, but when I let my guard down, rek and spoke punched me and branzy hard enough for us to pass out!

Hey! Creator note here I hope I didn't have any grammar issues cause english isn't my first language
Im gonna make the next chapter tomorrow cause it's getting quite late and I'm kinda tired Anyways hope y'all have a good day or night:) btw this was inspired by someone I forgot their @

350 words