bedroom

Branzy POV:
After getting punched yesterday I woke up in a room with clownPierce who was chained up, Wait CLOWNPIERCE?! I started to panic until I saw parrot spoke and rek "Why am I chained?!" "We're making you guys get together, like not be enemies anymore so we're locking you in here for a week and you can't get out cause you have mining fatigue" Parrot said "WHAT?! YOU THOUGHT OF THIS FOR US TO GET TOGETHER?!" I huffed and looked beside me and saw clown still passed out ngl I was a bit tired as well but the bed didn't have a matress yet so I didn't want to sleep in it as well, but for some reason rek came in and un chained me and told me to not be violent. It had been a long ass day and I wanted to sleep I just looked at clown and thought he was warm cause I was cold asf mainly cause of the crop top they said they'll unchain clown when they get back after 30 mins I just scooted over to him and just cuddled it had been 30 mins with me cuddling him, I noticed he was moving a lil bit so I pretended I was asleep cause he was warm and also cozy...
ClownPierce POV:
After passing out for some time I eventually woke up I looked beside me and saw branzy cuddling with me, Wait branzy?!
Why was he cuddling with me? it had prolly been 30 mins since I was passed out I saw parrot, rek, and spoke coming in the room and was shocked I guess when he saw branzy with me cuddling Parrot went over to me and unchained me and left the room saying to just not be violent I wanted to wake branzy up but he looked tired so I just carried him bridal style and saw rek had but a mattress, a sheet, and a some pillows, I laid branzy down on the bed and wanted to go to the window and look outside, until I felt something pulling me back and saw it was branzy, grabbing my shirt pulling me back, I just laid there on the bed. I had noticed that they didn't give us a blanket and branzy was a lil bit cold so I turned to him and just cuddled with him I looked at him ngl he looked a bit cute... Wait no! Snap out of it clown that's your enemy your just doing this so he wouldn't freeze...

Hi idk what else to say but can y'all give me ideas on what to write my next story abt I can prolly do empires, hermit craft, and echocraft if you want me to and if you have any suggestions on what to write my next story abt please tell me:)

478 words