💚The Story Of The Past 💚

Once upon time.....

Between the Pop Forest and Techno Reef was the Harmony Woods.....

And in the Harmony Woods live a Trolls Tribe the was lost to history....

They where The Mysterious Seventh Tribe of the Trolls...

Called The Royal Troll Tribe or as they prefer the Remix Troll Tribe, so they don't attract to much attention....

The Remix Tribe, is the Tribe that was the chosen tribe that was blessed with the gift of sound when their ancestor, King Ori Harmony of the Royal/Remix Tribe was born....

And they were the first creatures to created the first sound, note, and song for the other tribes....

Ori's six best friends love the sound and music, that he made, but Ori was sad that he was the only one that was able to make music and sound.....

So, Ori had an idea, kissing each of his friends foreheads...

He blessed them with a gift of music that was created for precipitously them, and each a beautiful friendship strings to help guide their Music, with the combination of Ori magic and the chosen friend's magic...

Queen Technia Aquantis of the Mertrolls Tribe, was blessed with the Music of Techno. And her Tribe became known as the Techno Music Tribe, or Techno Tribe for short, and with the combination of Ori and Technia's magic they created a beautiful Neon Blue Friendship String for the Techno Tribe. 

King Funkro Vibe of the Giraffe Trolls Tribe, was blessed with the Music of Funk

King Funkro Vibe of the Giraffe Trolls Tribe, was blessed with the Music of Funk. And his Tribe became known as the Funk Music Tribe, or Funk Tribe for short, and with the combination of Ori and Funkro's magic they created a beautiful Purple Friendship String for the Funk Tribe.