Hannon Le

This was it. The coronation. The wedding. The was the time of the first kings of Gondor.

Aragorn knelt on one knee and let Gandalf set the crown upon his head, he spoke a speech, but he did not hear him. Aragorn stood up and turned to face the crowd.  

He walked down the aisle and be sang;

"Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar  tenn' Ambar-metta."

He continued walking and came face to face with Legolas, he smiled.

"Hannon Le, legolas" Aragorn said as he put his hand on the shoulder of the elf he truly loved.  

Legolas smiled and put his hand on his shoulder as well.

" I..."

Someone walked up behind Legolas, Aragorn did not expect to see.

"Legolas, hold on."

It was Arwen, with her father Elrond.

Legolas saw the concern in his eyes and turned around.

"Lady Arwen, we thought you left to the land of Valinor? Why return?" Said Legolas nervously.

Aragorn stepped up to stand beside the elf.

"I have stayed for my love of Aragorn."

Aragorn had no idea what to say to her. In front of the people? In front of her father especially. He knew Legolas would try and say something but it had to come from himself.

Aragorn took Arwen's hands and said "Lady Arwen, I am sorry to say that I've had a transfer of affections to other, other elf in fact. I never.."

He could see the tears starting to flow from her eyes. She let her hands drop and said; "Who is she? Did I not make you happy? Did I not give you love? What made you change your affections?" She pleaded.

Aragorn looked at father Elrond and all he could see was that same emotionless expression, but in his eyes he saw sadness, anger, confusion.

Aragorn stepped back and took Legolas's hand. Legolas looked at our hands then at me waiting for me to say something. "I..I love Legolas." Aragorn finally stuttered out

Arwen's eyes grew big with surprise.

"I love Legolas with all my heart, truly I have never loved anyone as much as him. We meet when we were children Arwen. Thats a long time to be with someone. No one stays with one person forever, I never meant to hurt you, I thought you had left."

"I...I understand. I never would have thought that it would be another male elf! Aragorn how did this happen?"

Legolas told the tale of when Arwen went away during the war and Aragorn thought her dead. How Legolas had comforted him and took care of him, and it just happened.

"Well, at least you two are happy." Arwen sighed.

Arwen walked away with Elrond who gave us this mixed look of disgust and sadness, which is obviously for her.

Gandalf clears his throat.

Aragorn and Legolas turned to face the wizard.

"Did anyone see that?", Asked Aragorn

"I think everyone did!.", Gandalf laughed

Aragorn and the elf laughed along with the wizard. At least everyone knows he didn't plan on marrying the lady Arwen any longer.

"Well, lets continue the ceremony shall we!" Said Gandalf