✿🍁 (4)

Murtasim was driving his car rashly.... engrossed in his thoughts...All he wanted was to just meet meerab as soon as possible..Rohel's call just made him restless..the way he was claiming his love ..he didn't like ..he just hated his ears to listen to them...

" Jabardasti ka rishta ? "

Murtasim asked himself..Do still meerab feel the same ...? He thought that they have came few steps forward in their relationship...But seems his expectations were too high ..

" I love you meerab .. Murtasim ko choado ..I love you .."

Rohel's words echoed in his ears...the way he was claiming his love..the way he was speaking..that between him and Meerab ..there is nothing..left a doubt in his mind ...As if he disrespected their marriage..

thinking about all these things ..murtaism eyes welled up as he thought there may be possibility of meerab telling the truth of their relationship hit him hard...

He felt insulated..he felt defeated..If this was true then ..he don't know what gonna be his reaction...

Every bad possibility was engulfing his mind ...that he was not able to concentrate on driving..

Did he give too much freedom to her ..? Was he wrong..to keep her wishes on his top priority list ..? Did he do mistake by loving her ...?

Murtasim was asking questions to himself...

Murtasim was thinking..what haya said that day .. should he believe?

Closing his eyes.. letting his tears flow from his cheeks..he prayed that what all he was thinking should not be true ..

*
Reaching The college and parking his car in hurry..murtasim Walked Fastly and saw rohel who was holding meerab's hand and meerab was struggling..

Reaching there he stopped in his ways when he heard rohel saying

" Meerab.. choad do uss gussel Aadmi ko ..kya hai usme ..dekho mai kitna pyar karta hu tumse .."

" Rohel Maine kaha haat chodo Mera ..Aur murtasim ke khilaf ek lafz nhi sunungi mai "

While meerab saw murtasim and got scared that he ma

" Murtasim?
Murtasim was burning in anger .. seeing rohel holding meerab's hand ..he immediately punched him on his cheeks

All the students gathered around them and started talking ..but no one dared to help rohel seeing murtasim

Murtasim kept beating until rohel lost his consciousness while meerab was holding murtasim arms for stopping him but all was in vain..as if he lost his all senses

" Murtasim..bas...!!!! "

Meerab shouted and murtasim turned to her ..and still in rage he dragged her and made her sit in the car ..

Meerab tried to talk but seeing his car's speed she was getting scared for their life ..but said nothing

Stopping in front of Waqas home he asked for the keys in his rough voice..