•𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙎𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝘼𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙔𝙤𝙪•

Edited: No
Warnings: Non
Key Words:
(Y/n) = Your name
(Y/b) = Your birthday

__________༅✿༅__________

Name: Sang Y/n

Age: 21

Birthday: Y/b (My birthday is in 75 days, I'll let you darlings guess or you could go check in one of my other books where I most definitely say it^^ When's yours? Let's make a guessing game in the comments, but only for those who're comfortable sharing it of course, though everyone can guess!^^)

Gender: Female🚺 (Sorry for those who aren't female, but wanted to read this story!)

Height: 5 feet 7 inche (170,18 cm) (I'm not that far from that in feet, I'll let you darlings guess in the comments and if you want you can join and comment how far or how close your height in cm is to the one above^^)

Body Type: Very thin (Sorry if this is offensive to you, but I'm really really really not trying to body shame anyone as me myself is actually on the more chubby side!\(٥⁀▽⁀ )/)

Personality: Quite Introverted, Romantic, (Comment what your personality is in the comments if your comfortable with it!^^ I'm actually quite introverted myself. I'm just not good with people, especially not in person what about you? Are you introverted, extroverted or ambiverted?(๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ)

Look: (Comment what's your favorite look is, it can be like lolita, soft style, emo, 80's style etc.^^ I think my personal favorite of these above is probably 80's style, but I don't know, what do you think?¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

Languages You Speak: Korean, Chinese, A Bit Of English (Comment if you'd like other languages to be added^^)

Things You Like/Love: Reading/Watching horror/mystery at nighttime, Reading manga, Listening to kpop, Physical touch, (Didn't want to write many things this time, since I want you darlings to comment what else you would like to add to this one. What do you like/love?(*^‿^*))

Things You Don't Like/Hate: Thunder, Violence, (Comment what else you'd like to add to this if you want to, if not that's okay, as long as your reading this, I'm happy^^)

__________༅❀༅__________

Hello Darlings!!^^ This book was kindly requested by @kakashi786257 ^^ there will possibly also be 2 other books coming out soon, but don't worry I will of course continue as many of my books as I can and if you darlings feel like I'm forgetting a book you can comment on any of my books, on my message board or in my private messages though if any of my replys repeat in my private messages, it's not me who keeps texing it, it's my wattpad glitching😅

Hope you all will enjoy this hidden love x reader book! And it's my first time writing and watching a cdrama, so I'm sorry if there's anything I forget or I do something wrong!(٥ )

And if any of you have any ideas for another book, message me and I'll see what I can do!! And with that said, I hope you darlings have a great rest of your day/afternoon/night and make sure to drink water and eat on a daily basis! Thank you for reading this darlings and make sure to leave a vote and a comment!! See you all in the next one-shot! If there are any grammatical errors tell me!^^

ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU'RE LOVED!!♥️♥️♥️
Word count: 554

                 (2. August 2023 / 4:19 PM)