All types of sex with All types of Position.

Morning..... Sex......
Tae pov:-
I was in deep sleep but suddenly the sunlight start to hit my face & that's makes me awake. I feel that I'm hugging the love of my life,, my YN.
She was back facing me,, I'm hugging her from back. I moved my hand in her body to touch her boobies. Yh yh I'm obsessed with her big boobs, why not i love big i mean i really love big boobs & my bbe had that's one. I touched her left boob as she was laying on her right side. And yh both of us are naked fully naked our bodies are cover with blanket only. My dick is behind her ass.
I start to squeezed her left boob hard. As it's normal for us cuz It's my habit, i do this every morning after i wake up. That's why she didn't wake up. Now i trun her towards me. Her left boob was pink cux of my hard squeezed. I start to squeeze her right boobs too & hover over her & put my lips on her left nipple giving it a light peek then i lick it with my wet tongue.
After the lick it her nipple get hard. That view makes my mouth watering.I start to suck her left nipple while i put her left leg over my waist and i start to rub my tip on her pu$sy lips. She is wet but not that much. But my precum is dipping. I used that & pushed my dick in her tight hole.
Tae:- Ahhmmuuhmm.
Yn:- uhmmm....tae..
While thrusting slowly...
Tae:- yes.s..fuck..so...damn...tight..after..i.........fuck..u...all.night...hmmm???
Yn:- uhmm.Daddy.
I don't said anything i put weight on my elbow & start to thrust faster than before.
Yn:- tae...( Deep & hard thrust hit her g-spot).... Ahhhhh....d....da..Daddy...(still thrusting like that)....oww...uhmm...s..sorry...ahhhh
Tae:- u always act like u forget who is your daddy huh? So that u can get deep and hard thrust.. Hmmm??
Yn:- yes daddy..... Fuck....there...
Tae:- i know... Where i should hit..
Saying that i come Between her legs like missionary position cuz that's our favorite position. And i can get more deep and hard i can kiss her easily, i can give her heicky, i can suck her Breast.
Tae:- (thrusting fast & non-stop) ahhh...uhmmm.o.oh...fuck...fuck..fuck...this..pussy.is...mine..to...fuck....oh...godddd....yes...yes....i...gotta...destroy.... This...pussy....fuck......come..on.....make.... Daddy...cum....in...your.....pussy....make.....daddy...cum...hard...oh....yes...fuck..my...slut......m..my.........

Yn + Tae :- AHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHH...UMMM.FUCKKKKK..
Tae dropped his body beside yn and but his dick is still inside her. Yn is back facing him. Both of them is breathing heavily after they're hot time. But they don't stop they continued they're love making untill they become satisfied. But they don't did it on the BED they did "All types of Sex in All position in everywhere of they're House"..

Author :- It's my 2nd time writing a 21+ Story. But my previous one was less sexual than this. So i hope u like it. And if u want to read a normal romantic / Cute ff then here is my YouTube channel go and read. https://youtube.com/@kim_mimmo?si=pzTrR6I_FARbiace.

Thanks for reading it.