360°

It is a special day today.This day last year, I got married.It was not a love marriage; rather, my parents made the decision for me, and I eventually prepared for it because I respect and love them.Concerning my career and my life, they have always made decisions for me. I am unable to ignore them. They are well-known in our community.
My family is well-respected. Females in our society are not allowed to pick their own life partner; instead, they must listen to and follow their parents. If they disobey them, they will ban us. My parents, however, never make me do anything I do not want to. They have never forced me into this marriage; instead, they have given me a wonderful husband and a loving family that understands me, and we are about to welcome a new member into our family. That is what I have always wanted in a spouse.True enough, in two months my family will be complete, and I will be a mother at seven months.

          But things did not go as planned this time. In my life, everything changed in an abrupt 360° manner. I never imagined that this day would come. how my wonderful day descended into a catastrophe.When I opened my eyes, I realized that what I had thought was a nightmare was actually another nightmare.

AUTHOR NOTE:

This is my first chapter, so please enjoy it. If you find any errors or issues, please let me know. I will finish this story and continue with the first book since I had to unpublish it because of certain problems.
Regards, 😍😍❤❤👊👊👊👊