Seventeen

Minji POV...

Couple of hours before Hyunjin's accident.

I have to do something about this! The only man I want to marry is hyunjin! It's him and it HAS to be him!" Minji stomped back and forth in her office. Her hair was a mess, she was a mess.

"MADAM!!" Said Minji's secretary. "What!!" Said Minji as she pulled her hair in frustration. "Madam, Mr. Hwang he found out that you fabricated the dna test, he's here!!!".

"Fuck!" Minji said as she ran to her door and locked the door. "Park Minji open the door now!!" Said Hyunjin banging on her offices door. "Hyun.." said Minji. "Open it now!!" Scolded Hyunjin.

She opened the door  he came bragging in. "How dare you how fucking dare you!" Said Hyunjin as he took out his gun and aimed it at her. Minji was backing up as her back hit the wall and she fell to the floor trembling.

"How dare you! How dare you take my fucking son away form me HOW FUCKING DARE YOU!" Scolded Hyunjin. "Hyunjin its me its only me you need to Mary me!" Said Minji. "Fuck you minji" said Hyunjin as he shot the wall in front of him and left the office,

"H-hyun" said Minji following him as she took her car keys from the desk.

She rode her car and started following hyunjin. "No hyun please you need to be with me.." whispered Minji to herself. She dialed the number of the person that was her teammate. 

"The fuck you did!!" Shouted Minji to the phone as she was driving on ful speed. "What" answered back the person. "YOU FUCKING SOLD ME OUT THIS FAST AND BETRAYED ME!!" Shouted Minji. "No what!" Said the person as minji ended the phone call.

"I'm sorry hyun but i need to" said Minju as she pushed her leg even more on the pedal and her car hit hyunjin's car.

Back to the mean time 

Jhiye's POV..

How how did he leave me, weren't we supposed to get married? Weren't we supposed to continue the rest of our lives together? She missed him, she wanted him back, she missed his smile everything about him.

"Mommy.." whispered Sam as he got into her room. Jhiye sums her her palms into her eyes as she whipped Her tears away harshly. "Yes Sammie" Said Jhiye smiling. Sam went towards her and sat on her bed. "Mommy were you crying.." said Sam. "No Sammie!" Said Jhiye as same went into her lap and snuggled into her cheats.

"Mommy i miss daddy..." said Sam as he snuggled into her neck, "Sammie.. Baby you know daddy loves you right?...he will come to us soon" said Jhiye.

The next day

"Make sure to get rid of all of them!, and even that some sort of assistant Minsoon i want all of them gone, and his friends well he dont remember them both ways" said Minji as she ended the phone call and went in.

It's the day that Hyunjin have finally will leave the hospital, minji have been with him 24/7 stuck on him and still annoying him that she's his wife, hyunjin accepted it since his parents have also told him the same thing.

"Babe" said Minji as she came into Hyunjin's suite, "hey" said Hyunjin smiling. "Mum look daddy got me candy!" Said Jiheon as Minji glared at him signaling him to go out, "he looked down and got up and said "bye dad I'll go back home" said jiheon. "Hey min why did you ruin him out" said Hyunjin. "No babe he has a lesson" said Minji as she went towards Hyunjin and gave him a peck.

"Babe the doctor said you'll get discharged today, he gave me this medicine he said you need to take it everyday so your memories come's back" said Minji as Hyunjin nodded. "Let's go back home" said Hyunjin as he got up from the sofa and Minji hooked her arm's into his and left the place.

Jhiyes POV...

She left her and her brotehrs house as she went into hyunjin's place she stood there wating and looking for him when she saw him coming out with a woman and a child. "Dad can we go to the zoo!" Said the child as hyunjin nodded and bent down. "For sure will we will go any where Jiheonnie wants!" Said Hyunjin as Jiheon started jumping happily. "Thank you dad you're the best". Jhiye stood there shocked how come since when did he have a child what about them\

His family

Her

Sam

And

  their still unborn child

- Surprise surprise Ms. Lee and Mr. Hwang have a another child🙂

- you see i really dont know where this story's ill end and what will happen to be honest.

-do you like it until now???? Please answer in the comments and dont leave me here all Willy nilly!!!