Chapter 1: The Arrival

Today was the day, Sasuke was finally able to track down the one responsible for the murder of his parents.

Sasuke was packing and stuffing his cloths the weapons into his bagpack when Itachi entered his room.

"Where are you going to Sasuke?" Sasuke was a little starlted as he did not hear his brother enter the room.

"The city" Sasuke says casually despite hating the place

"I though you hated the place because of how loud it gets."

"I do but I found the location of the one that planned our parents' murder. I will go where that person lives just to kill them and have their blood stained on my hands." Sasuke Yells

"Let me come with you-" Itachi was cut off by Sasuke responding 'No'.

"I can help you get out of trouble if you do happen to get into one. The city is a crowded place, people could spot you killing the person if you are not careful." Itachi said, concerned for his little brother's safety.

"Okay fine!" Sasuke was starting to find the conversation time consuming.

Itachi smiles before responding, "Good, I'll call Kakashi."

"Kakashi?! Why bring him into this mess?" Sasuke asks annoyed.

"He's one of my most trusted friend, Sasuke. He was one of people who helped us when we lost our parents. He will surley help us again. He too lost his family, he considers us as his family so he will come if we call him."

"Do whatever, just don't call anyone else." Sasuke said, starting to lose his paitence.

"Not even Shisui?" Itachi jocks.

"Where are you going to go? To heaven to bring him back?" Sasuke scoffs

"I would if I could..." Itachi sighs before leaving Sasuke's room to pack his own clothes. Itachi picks up his phone and dials Kakashi's number.

After a few rings Kakashi picks the phone. Itachi tells him that they need his help, and asks Kakashi if he can help them.

'I'd be more than happy to help!' Kakashi responds then hangs up the phone.

After an hour, Itachi and Sasuke were done packing. They sat in their couch waiting for Kakashi. A few minutes later a black SUV pulls up in the Uchica's drive way.

"You're late, what took you so long?" Sasuke asked clearly waiting for an answer.

Kakashi just wanted to keep quite and shrugg it off but Sasuke's face told, 'I'm not getting in until you tell me'. Kakashi sigh and replied, pointing to a figure in the back seat "Had to get free from him". Sasuke took a good look at him then realising it was Obito.

"What's he doing here?!" Sasuke yells at Kakashi.

"If you wanted a ride you had to let him come, he wouldn't let me go alone. He even insisted on driving, I convenced him that I was fine driving." Kakashi replieds again.

Itachi sat in the front seat because Kakashi pleaded.

"You don't know how great of a timing you called at." Kakashi tells Itachi

"Why? What happened?" Itachi asked curious.

"You saved me from tourture. He," Kakashi says pointing to Obito, "was the middle of riping my shirt open when you called. You don't know how thankful I am, I owe you big time." Kakashi says chuckling, looking at the angry Obito in the rearview mirror.

Flashback

"Kakashi please, I won't be rough with you if you open the door now. If I'm the one to open the door I will fuck you ruthlessly, and you know that!" Obito yells from the other side of the door.