chapter 6

Argent's POV

Argent:' I've spent quite a lot of time looking for veldanava, I've been flying for a long time now but still no sign of veldanava.

Argent keep flying towards the western part of the world until he felt something

Argent:' that presence, it's definitely veldanava'

He flew towards the presence at once at speeds incomprehensible to humans. Once he got there.

3rd Person POV

On a mountain side next to a lush forest a humanoid being lands on the ground quietly, inspecting his surrounding.
He is the silver primordial.

He walks for miles looking to the star king dragon veldanava. He knew veldanava was here but due to the abundance of magicules all around, it was hard to pinpoint his location using universal perception

He gets to a clearing where he sees a huge house.

Argent's POV

Argent:' finding this place was quite the hassle, universal perception was useless since this place is overflowing with magicules. That house, does it belong to him?'

Argent walked closer to the house to inspect it when suddenly

???:" took you long enough to get here"

Argent was surprised that someone was behind him because he didn't feel any presence ever since he got there. He looked backed to see who it was.

Argent:" veldanava? I should have known only a few people can escape my perception casually"

Veldanava:" I've been waiting for you. I thought you'd be here sooner"

Argent:" I was having fun in hell. I was in denial at first that I reincarnated as demon but now I've come to accept it"

Veldanava:" that's good, I see you are doing great"

Argent:" so is there a reason you asked me to come pay you a visit here"

Veldanava:" I've been alone for quite a long sometime, I deserve to have some fun"

Argent:" with me?"

Veldanava:" you are the only one who doesn't revere me as a god, you talk to me like we are friends"

Argent:" aren't we?"

Veldanava:" we most definitely are"

Argent:" what of the angels?"

Veldanava:" those guys are boring, they only ever sing my praises. It's tiring. I want to hang out with someone I can comfortably talk to without them praising me every twenty four- seven"

Argent:" you are god so it is natural for them to do that"

Veldanava:" hanging out with you is much more fun than staying with them. They alone can look after my creation"

Argent:" if you say so....... What do you do for fun around here?"

..................

3rd person POV

It's been many years since argent first visited veldanava on his mountain.
Occasionally, he would visit veldanava, they would talk, spar and travel around the world.

It was one of the best moments the being who calls himself god has ever had.

At the residence of the veldanava, you will see him and argent sparing....

Argent's POV

Argent:' this is not bad, I can now last longer in our fights. I'm pretty sure the other primordials won't have lasted this long'

Veldanava:" you are one anomaly you know that, fighting on equal footing with a true dragon , the strongest at that"

Argent:"I've been called a lot of name, I might as well just own it"

After the sparring match was over both sat across from one another

Veldanava:" your techniques are sharper than the last time we met, no openings to exploit"

Argent:" I've been practising, I've also been learning new arts and techniques from the humans called battlewill and from what I saw back on earth on the TV and manga. There are quite a lot I've learned from them"

Veldanava:" battlewill, manga? What is that?"

Argent:" battle will is a technique the humans came up with to fight monsters since they can't use magicules like we monsters do, they instead make use of aura, they imbue it into their bodies and weapons to make it stronger. You can do alot of things with aura. If monsters use this technique they won't have the need to use their magicules because aura doesn't use magicules"

Veldanava:" the humans are the most versatile race ever. They are the races I adore the most. They can adapt to changes far better than monsters can and they are unpredictable. That is why I've taken an interest in them, but....."

Argent:" they are selfish, cruel, greedy and violent"

Veldanava:" they will end up destroying themselves. That is why I watch over. They are my most cherished race and I would never want for their extinction"

Argent:" they are bound to destroy themselves no matter what, you can take my world for example, it is anything but peaceful, wars, poverty. It's got a lot of issues"

Argent:" at the same time, it's all this that makes them who they are and makes them develop further"

Veldanava:"...... What do you think about being my successor?"

Argent:" successor?"

Veldanava:" you have the same views as me, you are kind, smart and no doubt the right candidate to look over my creations for me"

Argent:" what happened to you, are you leaving for somewhere or what?"

Veldanava:" I just think I should take a break from all this god stuff and mingle with the humans, I might learn a couple things"

Argent:" well I'm not interested, sounds like a lot of work. Also your angels wouldn't agree in the slightest especially feldway"

Veldanava:" hhhm you don't have to accept it now, when the time comes everything will fall into place"

Argent:" old man what are you saying"

Veldanava:" don't worry yourself and live your life to the fullest"

Argent:" that was the plan. Anyway I gotta go seems like this body has had enough"

Veldanava:" what a shame, I was hoping I could beat you in the next round"

Argent:" in your dreams old man, next time we meet you won't even be able to scratch me "

Veldanava:" oh really, I look forward to your growth then"

Argent:" bye"

Argent then disappeared back to the underworld

Veldanava:" when the time comes everything will fall into place"

........................................

Feldway:< lord veldanava, we have come across a problem that requires your guidance.>

Veldanava:< is that so? I'm on my way>

Veldanava then teleported back to heaven.

....................

Sorry you guys I'm not that good at writing, it's actually my first time so bare with it