‹ ✮ › . . . 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗌 !

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

BOUNCY

★ ☆

H3R D3T4iLS

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

✧✦. ꩜.ᐟ FACT ONE﹕choi taemi is not only the youngest in ateez, but also in her family. she was the last sextuplet to be born on december 21, 2000, nine hours after the eldest sextuplet, choi seungmi.

✧✦. ꩜.ᐟ FACT TWO﹕taemi has many many friends in and out of the kpop industry. she isn't afraid to approach someone and strike a conversation. her bestest friend is itzy's yeji.

✧✦. ꩜.ᐟ FACT THREE﹕when taemi was six, she visited her auntie along with her family, and it was at her house that she was bitten by her aunts dog on the waist, easily leaving a permanent scar. the attack quickly caused taemi to have a massive fear of all breed of dogs.

✧✦. ꩜.ᐟ FACT FOUR﹕at 5, taemi was diagnosed with dyscalculia, which is a condition where she has difficulty understanding numbers. she has difficulty counting backwards, is slow when performing calculations, a poor sense of numbers and estimation, and addition is very difficult for taemi. she also often sees numbers backwards or sometimes in an unrecognizable pattern. this condition causes taemi to struggle a lot in maths, and lead her to being bullied in elementary school.

✧✦. ꩜.ᐟ FACT FIVE﹕when taemi was growing up, she was constantly moving around to different countries due to her parents work, so she never had any close friendships. so, in her free time when she wasn't attending school, she would learn the language of the country she was in. this quickly lead her to become pretty fluent, and a multilingual by the time she was 11.

✧✦. ꩜.ᐟ FACT SIX﹕when taemi first met the members of ateez, she instantly clicked with them all but one - and that was wooyoung. the two didn't get on at all, and couldn't be left alone together as it would always end in an argument. there was something about them both being very social, that they found it hard to communicate at all. though, as time went on, and the more time they spent together, they slowly grew to care for one another, and even when the two didn't notice it, they were constantly looking out for each other during their predebut show 'kq fellaz.' wooyoung and taemi are now very much inseparable, and are always together. they've grown to love each other deeply and formed a bond like no other.

✧✦. ꩜.ᐟ FACT SEVEN﹕during the filming for 'kq fellaz', when they visited santa monica, taemi was hit up by a stranger, and they asked for her number. wooyoung was quick to reject him for her as a 'joke.'

✧✦. ꩜.ᐟ FACT EIGHT﹕one time at the airport, the co-ed group were casually walking throughout the building when an anti of taemi yelled insults at her, causing her to become upset. though she didn't show it, the members knew it hurt her, and so they gathered around her to protect her and try and make her laugh and see her smile - it worked.

✧✦. ꩜.ᐟ FACT NINE﹕on november 01, 2020, taemi received the news that her father passed away unexpectedly. the choi girl was absolutely devastated as she had a very close relationship with her dad, and so she ended up having to go on a hiatus and fly to las vegas, to attend his funeral and to mourn with the rest of her family. taemi returned to group activities in january of 2021.

✧✦. ꩜.ᐟ FACT TEN﹕in the 'no limit, part one' round on kingdom : legendary war, during the dance unit performance, taemi fell and twisted her ankle. though it wasn't completely obvious, and she didn't ruin anything, taemi still felt very guilty and it was one for he first times she ever cried in front of others after the stage. the choi girl was soon comforted by her unit members, and wooyoung made sure to look after her afterwards.

✧✦. ꩜.ᐟ FACT ELEVEN﹕taemi has a habit of falling asleep anywhere. it's become an ongoing meme between her members and atiny that she falls asleep anywhere. there was a well known time where taemi fell asleep on a roller coaster.

✧✦. ꩜.ᐟ FACT TWELEVE﹕when taemi was 17, she was diagnosed with anorexia nervosa. though it wasn't completely obvious, it was still noticeable that something was wrong. for example, in kq fellaz, after their practice in la and they were eating lunch, taemi stayed very far from it all and didn't eat anything at all. this had happened on multiple occasions.

✧✦. ꩜.ᐟ FACT THIRTEEN﹕taemi loves baking. she likes baking cupcakes, cakes and all kinds of sweet treats, they're just never the best. her favorite part about it all is being able to eat the batter afterwards.

✧✦. ꩜.ᐟ FACT FOURTEEN﹕in may of 2021, taemi was chosen as artist of the month with the song '7/11.' the video quickly became popular and is currently at 25 million views.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀