Chapter One

"Everyone! Can I have your attention!" The hostess of the evening's event tapped her wine glass with a spoon, gathering the attention of the attendees. "Sixteen years have passed since I have hosted this event. Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like you welcome you all to the revival of the Black and White ball."

The roar of thunder echoed through the halls of Wyndemere as the unexpected thunderstorm approached the island.

"This year, we took more precaution and upgraded the security to avoid another '07 massacre." The hostess chuckled at her words as the traumatic memories of Anthony Zaccarrah's reign of terror on the island resurfaced for her and many more attendees. "Let's pick up a drink and party, shall we?"

The attendees spoke amongst themselves as the city of Port Charles's infamous cliques gossipped.

"Spencer," Trina approached her boyfriend as she and Joss returned from the bathroom. Spencer gave a small smile as he took her in his arms. His focus turned back to his uncle, Sonny, and the story he told him and Dex about his and Jason's experience during the first Black & White ball.

*****

"Is there a reason you brought me here?" Trina smirked as Spencer closed the guest room door, locking it. "I mean, I figured we could spend quality time together until the party spice up." Spencer gave a mischievous smile as he approached his girlfriend.

"I'd like that," Trina whispered. Her hands trailed up her lover's chest until they reached the back of his neck. She played with his hair before carefully pushing him towards her. Their lips met in a soft kiss that gradually deepened as their hormones grew.

Spencer's hands found Trina's dress zipper. The sound of the unraveling zip made Trina pull away. Her seductive eyes stared into her lover's own as she stepped from her gown. Her hands loosed Spencer's tie before unbuttoning his shirt.

As her nails scratched his exposed chest, Spencer resumed their kiss, engulfing her face between his hands.

He picked her up, slamming her against the wall as he withdrew his hardened member from his slacks. Trina gasped as Spencer slipped her lace underwear to the side; he slowly entered her making her release a short pant in return.

He swore under his breath as his speed increased. He looked at his lover as her head tilted back on the wall as she softly moaned his name. He pulled down her bra, exposing her chest to the cold air the mansion circulated. He leaned down, taking in a hardened nipple between his lips as he penetrated her.

He felt her tighten around his member. He groaned as it triggered his orgasm. He found her nub, stroking it to his thrust, but with another clench from her, he came undone in her. Trina released a scream as her orgasm followed behind but cut it short as her consciousness reminded her of the party.

*****

"Michael," Willow called out as she looked around the mansion for her husband. She sighed as she leaned against the wall to remove her heels. A sigh of relief escaped her lips as her feet felt lighter.

She froze as the flicker of the light.

She held her heels tightly while maneuvering around the mansion to find her spouse. "Michael!" She screamed out as the lights went out. Her breath began to stagger as the atmosphere felt heavy, and her feet dragged as her intuition told her to run from whence she came.

Willow wanted to follow her gut, but her intuition made her efforts to find her husband to keep him safe stronger.

The lights went out as Willow ran towards the area she hoped he was located, but she tripped as she entered the room. She groaned as her ankle rolled from the impact of her collision. Willow hissed out in pain as Her hand tightly grasped her ankle. "Shit," She swore as she pushed herself up.