Prologue

Perhaps before we get into this I should tell you a little bit about Harley. Assuming you've read the description, let's cut to the chase. Harley and her sister were kidnapped at the ages of 5 and 3, Harley being the oldest. She's very protective of her sister in general, and after a certain incident that had happened. You know, bombs, subway explosions, that kind of thing. If you want the full story I'll write about it or you can find it in the Wattpad book 'Nights in New York', under the chapter entitled 'Nova' if you just can't wait. Harley and her sister were physically enhanced using brutal training and chemicals. Harley's abilities are mostly strength based. For example here's most of them. Strength, invulnerability, speed enhancement, endurance, shes very smart, she can build muscle ridiculously fast and easily, to name a few.

This is Harley's backstory. I've copied parts of it with permission from my Co Author.

Harley was 5 years old when she was kidnapped.
She knew very little about her past, only that she wished she knew her family. At least she had her sister.

She started her training with firearms when she was 10. At this point her strength was already enhanced, so she found it very hard to control herself. Harley got her code name 'Gaboon Viper' because their strike is swift and the bite is extremely serious. But, where she is not similar is that gaboon vipers are seldom aggressive, Harley is the opposite, she will not hesitate to attack.

This is how she got her code name.

Harley was 11 years old.
She was sparring with her teacher/kidnapper and her sister Nova, just when Harley was thrown to the floor two guards came through the door, a few words in a foreign language were spoken between the adults before one of them ordered Nova to follow them, she obeyed like normal, but when she looked to see where they were headed Nova saw it was the room that they were told never to go into. The girls shared a look before the door shut, Harley continued to spar until she heard a loud bang followed by men shouting in that same room. That's when Harley went into big-sister mode as she swiftly charged forward feeling her pent up anger come to surface as she leapt forward and punched her teacher right in the temple rendering him unconscious with one punch.
She didn't hesitate before rushing into the room where her sister was taken. She would do anything to protect her sister.

From that day on she was known as 'gaboon viper.'
As far as Harley is concerned the only thing that matters in a fight is protecting her sister Nova, who is two years younger then her. Harley has always been known as the short-tempered, bold one of the two sisters, Nova is quite the opposite.
They can both fight, however Harley is definitely the strongest. Harley would rather punch her way out of a sticky situation instead of talking her way out, Nova would rather not punch but if she thinks that she's serving justice she's ok with it.
The reason she is so protective over Nova is that as far as Harley is concerned, that's the only family she has left, and because she couldn't stop what happened when she was kidnapped, she tries as hard as she can to not lose Nova.