*8

She was in his car in no time. She felt utterly uncomfortable, yet she felt so excited, also confused.

Uncomfortable cause she didn't want to be seen in his car by her mum.

Excited cause she was right beside her crush.

Confused cause he had explained he wasn't the one who carried her to her house and that someone else did.

Then who did?.

"Umm, I'll go from here", She smiled shyly as the car slowed down to a stop.

"Are you sure?", He said and glanced at the roads, checking for any sort of danger.

"Yh", She said and got down from the sports car after checking first."Thank you".

She started walking but noticed he was still trailing behind her.

She stopped and bent to the car level."Something wrong". She asked still weary of her surroundings.

"I just don't want you ending up like yesterday. What if I didn't see you on the Cameras and you were kidnapped?", He asked worriedly.

Bisma smiled. "I'm fine now". She wasn't freaked out by his statement. He had already revealed he was at Thame's house. So he saw the cameras they had on the three girls. He was actually telling the truth.

"Sure but I don't trust your friend, George", he rolled his eyes while Bisma sighed. She was starting not to either.

"You should go", She urged and he hesitantly agreed.

"Fine but I'll at least watch you while I can", he shone his hazel eyes and she drowned in his honey pools.

"Fine",She agreed and proceeded to walk away.

Immediately getting to her house. She called her mum out but no one answered.

She guessed her mum must've gone grocery shopping.

She freshened up and got her laptop to watch a movie when a text came in from Wale.

Hey.

Hey

That's dry.

You didn't give me
much to work with.

Fair enough.😂
Wyd?.

Watching Anime.

Which one?.

Jujitsu kaisen. Gojo
is hot!.

Every girl says that.

Ikr😭

Ok...imma leave
you then.

K. Bye.

She put her phone back down with a thought lingering. Wale is nice.

She also couldn't help but think. Is wale the guy who helped her... She'd have to ask her mum for descriptions.

She was halfway through the second season when she heard her mum call.

She quickly paused it and stood up but before she could touch the handle her mum called out for her to wear her hijab.

She wore it, assuming a non mahram was in her house.