We have to get you out of here first. ( Lumione romantic. )

Era: The golden trio.
Year: 5
Warning: Abuse.

A lot of people thought Luna was wired. The only people that didn't were the silver and golden trios. Well, most people assumed she had a good life it was the opposite. When her mom died when she was nine her dad snapped. He became dark more violent and snapped at every little thing even started drinking. He would take his anger out on Luna beating her a lot. Most of the year she is at Hogwarts so she is safe but when she is at home she tries her best not to anger her dad. She doesn't hate him and knows that he needs help, but he won't get any.

She was a little nervous about going home for Christmas because of her dad but knew she would be back at school soon. Hay Luna! Hermonie said running up to Luna. Luna and Hermione have been together senes fourth year. Hi Hermonie. Luna said with a smile. I was wondering if I could come over to your house for the holidays for a study date? You don't have to say yes I know you would want to spend the day with your family. Hermonie said Luna cringed. She never told anyone about her dad abusing her. Um... Sure. The day after Christmas. So you be with your family. Luna said Hermonie smiled. Sure! Hermonie said with a smile before hugging Luna. Oh, me and the others are hanging out in the Gryffindor common room tonight and playing games. You want to come? Hermonie asked Luna smiled and nodded. Yeah! Could I bring Amelia too? Luna asked Hermonie nodded. Hermonie and Amelia have known each other for a bit now.
Luna and Amelia walked into the Gryffindor common room and sat by Ginny and Neville. The four of them have become like siblings. So what game are we playing? Harry asked Hermione smiled. I was thinking spin the bottle. Hermonie said all the pour-bloods looked confused. I'm out! Amelia yelled putting her hands up Hermonie rolled her eyes. Ok, so how does this work? Ron asked poking the bottle that was in the center of the circle they made. You spin the bottle and kiss whoever it lands on. Hermonie said with a smile everyone nodded. Ginny went first and the bottle landed on Harry. Ooooo! Everyone in the room said Hsrry went red. Oh, shut up you gits. Ginny said then pulled Harry onto a kiss by his tie. Amelia put her hands over Neville's eyes. Will you stop that? I'm not two. Nevile said, but Amelia didn't move her hands. Done. Ginny said pulling away both she and Harry were red. Now you can look. Amelia said taking her hands away Neville rolled his eyes. My turn. Hermonie said spinning the bottle and it landed on Luna making them both blush. Amelia chuckled Hermonie sent her a glare. Go on you two! We don't have all night! Amelia said getting more glares. Shove off. Luna said getting up and pushing Amelia off the couch. Ow. Amelia said bluntly as she fell on her face a few people laughed. Hermonie giggled and then kissed Luna. Half the room was cheering and wolf-whistling. Ok, done. Luna said pulling away Hermonie pouted.

Then there was a bang. Luna jumped up covering her face with her hands. Fred! George elbowed Fred who had set off a firework by mistake. Sorry. Fred said looking down. Luna took her hand away from her face. Only Hermonie and Amelia seemed to notice this.

Hermonie packed her bag. It was just after Christmas and she was going to spend the day with Luna. Her house was a while away from Luna so she had her mom drop her off. Hermonie walked up and knocked on the door Luna answered what Hermonie saw shocked her. Luna had bruises and cuts all over her face. What happened? Hermonie asked shocked Luna had to think of a lie quickly. I tripped and fell down the stairs yesterday. Luna said looking down Hermonie smiled and believed her. How tall are your stairs? Hermonie joked Luna chuckled. Come on in. Luna said opening the door. As Hermonie walked in she could see Luna had bruises on her collar bone and her ankle was swollen. Follow me to my room. Luna said walking into the living room where her dad was passed out drunk in the chair with the tv on. Hermonie could see that the place hadn't been cleaned in what looked like two years. This way. Luna said stepping over a small mound of firewisky bottles. Hermonie looked around this place wasn't habitable and she was starting to think that Luna didn't fall down the stairs.

Luna walked over to the stairs that were carpeted. If she did fall down them she would have rugburn. Luna walked up the stairs for a second Hermonie thought she saw Luna limp. Here. Luna said opening the door to her room Hermonie walked in. Lunas' room was painted a dark blue with star maps all over the sealing. There was a tall white bookcase on the right side of the room with all sorts of books about every type of Magical Creatures and none Magical Creatures listing everything from aegipans to zebras. In the back left corner was Lunas' bed it had three wight pillows and a pink cover. Next to the bed was a deck with a lot of books and drawings on it. Luna shut the door and went to sit on her bed. Wow! Your looks amazing! Hermonie said looking around Luna smiled. Thanks. Luna said then stood up taking off her yellow knitted swatter and throwing it in the hamper that was by the bookcase. Hermonie turned around to see Luna was wearing a white tank top so she could see she had bruises and cuts up her arms. Hermione gasped. Luna, what happened? Hermonie asked walking over to her. I told you I fell down the stairs. Luna said Hermonie shook her head. I have se Ron fall down the stairs enough times to know it would do that much damage. You can tell me the truth. Hermonie said Luna shook her head Hermonie walked over to her. Luna sighed and lifted up her tank top until it was near the bottom of her ribs. There were bruises all over her stomach and back well near her ribs were swollen a little. Hermonie gasped Luna put her top down and sat down on her bed. Hermonie sat next to her. Is he... Is he hurting you? Hermonie asked Luna nodded as a single tear fell down her cheek Hermonie wiped it away. I will call the ministry. Hermonie said Luna shook her head and jumped off the bed. No! I mean no. Luna said making sure she wouldn't wake up her dad by yelling. He's hurting you. Hermonie said Luna shook her head. He just needs help. He wasn't like this before... Luna said Hermonie got up and walked over to her. Before what? Hermonie asked Luna took a breath. My mom passed. She said crying a little Hermonie hugged her. Ok, we will get him help. But, we have to get you out of here first. Hermonie said pulling away Luna nodded. But where will I stay? Luna asked Hermonie smiled. You could stay with me and my family. Hermonie said Luna smiled but then it faded. Really? Are you such I wouldn't be a burden? Luna asked Hermonie frowned. You never have and you never will be. Please come stay with me? Hermonie asked Luna smiled and hugged her. Ok, I will help you pack and tell my mom t meet us at the park a few blocks away. Hermonie said picking up and bag and putting Lunas' book in. Luna smiled and started to pack. And done. Hermonie said putting the last piece of clothes into the bag and picking it up. Let's be quick my mom will be at the pack in fifty minutes. Hermonie said looking at the clock. Luna nodded and her and Hermonie walked out the door down the stairs and outside.

Don't hate me for having Luna be abused that was recommended by Cruellagirl. ( A friend of mine on Quotve. )