CHAPTER 3: MEETING YET AGAIN

author note~ so lets pretend that they already fished shopping and are already home packing there stuff for their dorms and kirishima is in a call with mina...:)

Kirishima pov:

"It kinda sucks that we have to wear these uniforms,  the pants are a little to big around my waists." I complained, folding the last pair of my hoodies and putting it in a box filled with the rest of his clouths.

"HA you think that sucks, these peoples have no taste in fashion what so ever, when they said they would be giving uniforms i thought they ment cute uniforms you see in anime or on tv shows. Just watch i'm changing this outfit by tomorrow it will be looking cute " mina whined, throughing the outfit far away from her.

"Why do you always have to be over dramatic, plus the outfits are not even that bad they just a little plain." I said checking around my room to make sure  i packed everthing.

"Yah yah whatever you just don't understand my pain okay. i'm being torn apart from fashion slowly." mina complain yet again putting her makeup bags in a box and closed it, returning to her bed.

"Its not that bad mina, you'll come to like someday..... i think. Anyways did you pack everthing you need" i said

"um duh... anywaysss what did you think about the blondie at the mall." mina asked wiggling her eybrows.

"ummm nothinggg what are you talking about mina.!." I said looking around with a slight blush on my face

"oh come on i saw you to holding hands, i also saw you looking at him like if he was the one~~ i ship." mina teased

"ah um i think that's my mom i should go, cause you know we have to wake up early and stuff.... hehe um bye." i hunged up before she could say anything

time skip to the sleeping and waking up and to the drive at school.

I parked my car and stepped out of the vehical, heading to the trunk and getting my belongs. I stoped and looked at the school and its serounding. it looked pretty nice and it was pretty tall. i continued my walk took a deep breath and entered the building. there where a lot of teenagers and their parents moving their stuff to their dorms. i kinda wished my mom could have come and help me with my luggage but oh well. i walked to the elevator and pressed floor 6 since my dorm is up there. waiting patiently i listen to the song they where playing in the elevator. the door finally open meaning that i was at my floor. i walked to my dorm and open the door. to my surprise bakugou was in here to, so hes my dorm buddy sweet.

"hey bakugou! it's cool that where dorm buddy right. Hey maybe we can try knowing each other more and become friends." i smiled putting my stuff in my side of the room.

"Listen... Shitty hair... I don't want to know you or become your friends okay, that incident at the mall yesterday just so happen because your dumb ass got lost. your just another extra who's going to get in my way. so just shut the fuck up and keep to yourself." Bakuhoe said getting up and slamming the door behind him.

"ah um okay." i said sadly walking to my area and unpacking

I guess not everyone wants to be your friend... but bakugou is different soooo i'm going to try even harder, maybe he doesn't have friends. I'm going to become his friend, and..... maybe more.

TIME SKIP to them going to class and stuff like that... mina has her hair longer in this story.

Mina was the last to come in and just in a blink of an eye everybody was around her, she really wasn't lying when she said she was changing the outfit.

popular already damned. I thought

I looked around to see bakugou on his phone, so he sits behind me in class. I though again

I turned the chair around and decided to try and talk to him.

"Hey bakugou... um thank you for going around the mall and looking for me even though we don't know each other." I said

"Yah sure you're welcome I guess." Bakugou said looking at his phone

"Um... what's your quirk." I asked

"Explosion. yours?" bakugou said plainly

"Woah your quirk is cool um mine is hardening." i said smiling

"Your quirk sounds stupid... show me." he said looking me in the eyes

I felt just a little bit offended but whatever maybe that's just how he is.

"Um sure. I can just practically harden my whole body like everything." i said harding my arm to show him

... cool I guess. Bakugou said

"Eww even your _ _ _ _ what are you a top?" Mineta asked

I blushed deeply... "what not that" i said back looking away.

"Naw he could never be top he got']s a small waist plus he's innocent." Mina said, walking towards us.

Minaaa stop. I complained blushing more

author note- sorry that the chapters are short:)